IPhone 5s lemon. No help getting it resolved.

This is my second iphone 5s. they both restart randomly after springboard and the iOS crash repetedly. I asked Kristi Akins - Apple Care Senior Advisor for help and the only option was to go without a phone until a replacement is sent that will likely have the same problem again instead of helping me fix the issue that's causing this on all my phones. I said this is not good enough and next was told to just sell the phone on eBay so I can go and buy a different brand. Really? Horrible experience and will not buy apple again.

your warranty is gone if u jailbreak and springboard always does that its called respringing if u changed something in springboard it resprings to apply changes

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Apple iPhone 4G no longer works properly with new iOS7 system

I have had an iPhone 4G for the past year. I owned it for one year, I know when I bought the technology it wasn't brand new technology, it was a year old or better. The 4Gs wasn't even out yet but there was advertisements for it. So I own this phone for a year and it works perfectly. Mind you I am a big supporter of Apple products. I have a MacBook Pro, iPad, a couple of iPods and an iPhone 4G. I use my phone a lot for work, especially for e-mails, organizational apps, and for its GPS. My phone worked perfectly fine. All apps worked, and my internet no matter where I was, was quick and convenient. Ever since I updated to the new iOS7 system and apps like text and and just making a phone call takes anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute and a half to open before I can even try to use them. It is just a plain white screen while it loads. My phone no longer rings when people call nor does it alert me that I have a missed call or VM. What if I was in an emergency and needed to call for help? I would have to wait for my keypad on my phone to load. Also, my GPS and internet isn't even worth using anymore. I barely attempt to use it because it is a waste of time. If I want to get so frustrated, where I might smash my phone then I will use the internet. Also, it just seems like it is mis-wired or something. I press one thing and it will either not do it or do something else or the app will close unexpectedly. Pretty much apps that came with my phone that don't involve the internet do not function properly. The ones that do involve the internet, just forget about it. I also can no longer comment or post anything on Facebook. I can click on a replay or comment and my keyboard will appear but when I press letters on the keyboard nothing is typed on the screen. I still pay a large phone bill every month though. Also, my phone won't let me take a picture and send it via text anymore, it will go through the process but if you look in the text message, the picture isn't even there like it was never attempted and it is not sent. You must be in your texts first to do that. Also I can no longer send e-mails and I no longer receive e-mail alerts, even though I have it set to send push alerts because banner alerts didn't work either. I can't send e-mails anymore either. It fakes me out. It seems like I am and makes the sending sound and everything but doesn't actually send the e-mail. I called Apple support about this which is the best part of this whole thing. They told me they usually charge for apple support even though they did absolutely nothing but explained to me that I am out of luck. One man told me that I bought old technology a year ago and that my older model of the Apple iPhone can't and wasn't made to support the new iOS7 system. Hm I find that funny because if the company made the new system and all of the phones then they know what models are capable of doing what and what they can and cannot handle. I basically have concluded that Apple offered the new update to all of their iPhone costumers, even with older models knowing that their phones cannot handle the new system which may prompt them to upgrade their phone entirely to an iPhone 5. Well, I do not think so. The only thing this update has done is ruin my faith in the company and my loyalty to their products. I am very dissatisfied with the company's remarks on the phone and it doesn't make me feel more inclined to update to any other iPhone ever. They pretty much made it sound like I should have known this would happen. Well, I am not a wealthy person that gets a new phone every couple of months when a new model comes out. I am a working person, but my income doesn't allow me to upgrade my phone to the newest model of the iPhone. I will never be that person. Now, I will definitely be looking at Windows models, and Samsung Galaxy phone because why would I risk this happening again? As soon as my phone contract is up…..No more Apple products EVER for me EVER again!!! Also I did notice with the release of the iPhone 5 when they changed the chargers on the phone that that would only cause people who already own their products to spend more money, I have noticed that they are slowly turning away from the convenience which once was owning an Apple product to schemes to make more money, when they are already worth billions. Keep up the good work Apple!

Apple sucks .

Family of 4 got the i phone 5 . Working fine until the ios update.

Speakers dont work.

Phone freezes. Took it to the apple store they asked to come back when the manager was around. Making an appointment taking time out of schedule is hard enough. Went again waited 3 hours and they said that you have to pay to get this problem fixed, and that they never heard of a speaker problem ( not being able to hear the bells ring and loosing features) due to the ios 7 download.

People waiting in line were very unhappy and said that they had paid apple for fixing either a screen or what ever problem and now they had to come back because there were other issues with it.

Never apple again. Family plan of 5 or more will go for another company but not apple.

Very sad. They are all about making money . No more service or standards.

You know they will go down very soon. People are not at all happy .

Did anyone force you to upgrade?

I have an iPhone 4; the little 1 tag is tempting but I won't ugrade as read a lot of nasty things about that matter. I'm just sad you did not do the same thing.

@PissedConsumer774356

Update, I meant update.

Upgrade your phone. Problem solved. The iPhone 4 is old school now.

@PissedConsumer744403

But you see this is the issue with Apple that no other company does. If a new update doesn't work properly with an old model on Windows or Galaxy then it doesn't get offered for those phones. Apple doesn't give a *** and makes older phones brick so you have to upgrade.

@PissedConsumer749700

Very true and that is exactly my outrage in this situation. Had I known that it was going to be so outdated in a year I would have considered it a bad investment and obviously went with something else.

Right now I am not really in a position to buy a new phone, it is just a extra expense I wasn't anticipating. However I did notice Radio Shack has the Samsung Galaxy 4s on sale right now for $50, which is doable but I heard they are about to launch their new 5s so I am worried the same thing may happen but then I've been reassured that other companies are better about their updates and software systems.

I can't get a deal within my phone contract so I will have to buy a phone full price….so DeesNoots it's not that simple.

Also I think the new iOS7 system is a complete downgrade in graphics. I am a graphic artist and animator and it looks cheap and one dimension when previously it looked sharp.

The new iOS7 system makes me think what an iPhone interface would look like if the iPhone came out in the late 80's. News flash: not everyone is into hot fluorescent colors.

@Chaitra Vtx

dimensional*

View more comments (7)
Cicero, Illinois

Why I'm selling $15000 worth of Apple products

To whom it may concern, I am writing you to inform you about my recent experience with Apple. Let me start by saying I am a big fan of Apple. I and my family own multiple of Apple products; five iPhones, two iPads, four iPods, two MacBooks and various of accessories. I am about to buy another MacBook Pro for my business. My troubles started when my iPhone started to overheat. Disappointed I ran to the Apple Store and they were more than happy to exchange the phone for me for a new one. I was so pleased.. for a while. I am a multiple business owner and a freelance photographer and my job involves a lot of travel. Mostly I am between London and Los Angeles. While in LA my iPhone decided to multifunction; the power button just stopped working. So once again I ran to the closest Apple store. They were going to change the iPhone once more, but they couldn't put my phone through the system, because my phone was purchased in Europe therefore it should be serviced there. I was recommended by an Apple employee to contact Apple Care as they might be able to make an exception. The store manager was not available to talk at the time. I was firstly promised that the phone will be fixed and the exception will be made, but two hours after I was told that actually there was absolutely nothing that can be done so disappointed I left home. My phone is a much needed tool for my business so a broken one was not an option. Then suddenly I've realized - my warranty is about to expire! So I quickly phoned Apple Care and asked if there was something that could be done! I was put through to a manager whom recommended me to phone Apple Care UK as they might be able to do something. After a couple of hours I've received a call from a manager who said that they might have a solution for me; send the phone back to the UK and then have somebody to take the phone in to the Apple store and then send the phone back. It all sounded great until I found that that the delivery might cost me up to $900 return. The manager's manager assured me that this is the best they can do, unless I would phone Apple Care US again (fyi both UK and US Apple Care employees work in the same building) and asked them to make an exception as they have the power to do so. So a week later I've managed to speak to an executive relations supervisor who came up with a very delicate solution; they will fix the phone for me whenever I will be back in Europe regardless of the warranty date and made sure they will take care of me by giving any accessory I wanted. 5 stars for customer service! I was so pleased with the decision! After numerous of calls, Apple finally came up with something! I was still shocked how difficult it was to reach this point so I thought it would be a good idea for Tim Cook to know of this. So I wrote a short email with my feedback to Tim hoping that he would make sure that this error wouldn't happen again. The next day my phone rings. Somebody was contacting me on behalf of Tim Cook! I couldn't believe it! My excitement was short lived. I was rudely told that my issue was resolved and at that time Apple done everything they could. I am going back to London in three weeks. I have decided to let Apple know that I am coming back so when I do arrive my phone will be changed. The executive relations team phoned me a day after and said that actually there's some really good news; I can service my phone in the US as their polices have changed. I am not to sure if I was pleased to hear that. At this time I was so annoyed with my iPhone. It has caused so much trouble! I have agreed to service it in the US. I kindly asked to pass the case onto somebody who could give me feedback of why I had to go through this long process and why did nobody contacted me to inform me about their new policies. A week later the executive relations team contacted me again saying that they have spoke to somebody and unfortunately Apple hasn't changed their opinion. I was informed that the person that they spoke to is irrelevant and they do not understand why I had to contact so many people. All of my feedback was ignored. It was made clear to me that they have no interest in what happened nor they have any interest to investigate this matter. I am of course keeping my iPhone.. until my contract is finished. I am confident that a rival company will make a better smart phone in near future, I am more than sure I will be able to buy a laptop to suit my needs. As of now my family and I will be selling our Apple products. Shortly after this email I've received a call from the same Apple representative asking me whether I have any further questions regarding the case and as I didn't have any I was wished a good day, completely ignoring my whole email!

Shipping Dept Sucks!

Five weeks after ordering the new iPhone, it was finally scheduled to be delivered when I was heading out of town. Called Apple and told them they needed to re-route the package to my work address or it was going to fail to deliver 3 times and get bounced back to China since I wasn't going to be home. Apple support rep said, "no problem" and that he'd put in a request for the re-route. UPS would only allow the shipper to change the address and I already had a UPS tracking #. 24 hours later I get an email from the Apple delivery dept stating that the order was coming via the Post Office and that they couldn't re-route the package. Responded by telling them that it wasn't USPS, but UPS and gave them the tracking # again. A different person responded over a day later saying, "how'd we do" on fixing the problem. Given that they never re-routed the package, I told them that they had one more chance and needed to do it quickly. They didn't do anything and didn't respond to that email or two additional follow-ups. I've purchased a lot of Apple stuff in the past and this is just horrible customer service and they no longer deserve my business. Go Android!
Chicago, Illinois

Iphone4s without wifi

My wife and I own an iphone4s, an ipad, 2 apple tv's, and a 11" and 13" MacBookAir. Before the 4s I had an iphone3gs which converted me to APPLE, until its volume control gave in. On the iphone4s I wanted to retain ios6.1.3 since I do not like ios7. Some days ago, when trying to switch wifi ON, the button grayed out and I could not revive it. An Internet search revealed that this problem is known since 2008, 5 years ago - and still persists! Is APPLE that HELPLESS? Some forum suggested that an upgrade to ios7 might fix the problem, so I reluctantly upgraded, after first downloading ios6.1.3 to downgrade again after fixing the wifi. Now I have the HORRIBLE and SLOWER ios7 and still no wifi, and the downgrade back to ios6.1.3 is blocked by APPLE! APPLE VICTIMS OF THE WORLD UNITE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE BUT YOUR ITUNES!!!

I have exactly the same problem and I'm not one to post on this site but this just fired me up. I have heard nothing but complaints from friends/family that upgraded to ios7 so I did not want to do it on my iPad or iPhone.

Then all of sudden I start getting messages that I've used 75% of my data plan, then an hour later another saying I've used 80%...all the while I'm in my home expecting to be connected to my wifi. That's when I realized my wifi was not enabled and now is grayed out. I tried everything I could find online before chatting with Apple who said they couldn't help me further if I didn't upgrade to ios7 as I'd tried their other recommendations. So, reluctantly I upgraded.

It didn't fix my problem. We tried some other things then had to perform a factory restore. What a pain in the neck....now, not only am I still unable to use my wifi, but I cannot connect to iTunes or the iTunes store, I cannot back up my photos/music/etc on my phone and everything is so much SLOWER. I called Apple again and they told me to send it in and they would fix it for $199???

Are they crazy, I've only had this phone for 2 years come Christmas and they said "it's old technology and things break". Yes, I understand "things" break, but to charge someone $450 for a phone 2 years ago and know there is a bug with this particular model and not offer to fix it while you figure out why your software continues to do this is poor customer service. It does not make me want to shell out another $199 for you to fix it only for it to break again the next time I have to upgrade to your new version of OS. Nor, does it make me want to jump to the iPhone 5.

Some of the reviews for that are less than favorable as well.

I am seriously considering getting the Samsung Galaxy Note....at least I'll be able to see my screen (come on Apple, do we really need iphones in different colors???? make an option with a bigger screen!!

#741906

I have had same issue, we should unite and sign a petition against this and sue apple for this problem ?

#741935
@PissedConsumer741906

OK, what do you think of change.org?

I tried their Web site, but their server seems to have problems.

Will try again tomorrow.

Are you good at verbose language? I mean, can you write a text that will hit home?

@Jessicaann Kbl

Please see petition at

Please sign and send to as many people as you can!

Thanks: Siegfried

View more comments (3)

Disappointed in Apple Service

A few weeks ago when iOS7 came out, I updated my iPhone 4 to the new system a few days after it had been launched just in case it had the possibility of killing my phone. I used iOS7 for a few days, and nothing happened. My phone was a bit slower than it was with iOS6, but I expected this so no big deal. I charged my phone during the day on a Friday and everything was fine with it. The battery didn't drain anymore than it normally did before the upgrade, and I returned home from work to charge it again on the same charger I used earlier in the day, and it didn't work. I thought that it could've been my charger so I tried another charger, and it seemed that the battery port in the bottom of my phone wasn't getting a good enough connection (bear in mind that I don't have a "stock" apple charger, I was using an off-brand) I freaked out when it wouldn't charge and tried to conserve my battery. I went to work the following day, and tried my boss' stock apple charger and it worked...for a minute. It did charge the phone almost to 100% by the time I left work, but it seemed like a superficial charge, because it drained very quickly. I filed my service request with the Apple service department, and I figured it would be @least $100 to get my phone serviced since it's just an iPhone 4. I sent my phone away to have it serviced through the UPS store, and that was fabulous service and an easy way to send your phone. Shipping was overnight to Apple and I was very satisfied overall with the shipping process. My phone was still complete and fully functional when I sent it to Apple for service, and looked very good since I took exceptional care of it. I receive a report from Apple 3 days after they receive my phone and state that in order to have my phone repaired I will have to pay $649.00 before my phone will be repaired. The repair report that I received stated that an "Optical Drive" was missing from my phone, and I would really like for Apple to tell me how that happened considering the phone was purchased brand new from their store, and never serviced before or the case opened up by myself or anyone else trying to "fix" it. I refused their ridiculous service fee considering my phone was an iPhone 4 and they wanted to charge $649. With the new 5C & 5S coming out, who in their right mind would pay that to have your old phone serviced? When I received my phone back from Apple service, the device will power on, but its seemingly stuck in the boot loop and will not function. I can't even get iTunes to recognize my device to try to reset it. My question for Apple is Why is it when my phone was returned to me that it no longer functioned and it was fully functional when it was sent for service? Are you as a corporation trying to force me to upgrade and spend more money on your products? I will NEVER again buy another Apple product or endorse anything they put their name on. I was a loyal customer, but now I feel cheated by their "Award Winning" customer service. It makes me highly disappointed, considering this is my first experience with Apple service and I trusted them.
Athens, Tennessee
Product
Apple Iphone 4 Cell Phone
Reason of review
Bad quality

IOS 7 broke my iPad

I am tired of all the runaround about this update. My iPad 2 worked perfectly fine before the update and now is almost useless. I know I am NOT the only one. You either need to fix this or allow people to restore their devices to the previous firmware version, especially older devices like mine. I paid $829.00 plus tax and fees for this iPad. I use it for work. Correction, I USED to use it for work. I actually had to buy another iPad to get my job done. Apple's reputation is in the toilet after this fiasco and whoever designed this update should be fired! I can get passed the cheesy icons, ugly graphics, and difficult interface, BUT MY IPAD DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE! My apps crash, the onscreen keyboard has a serious lag, online the screen jumps up and down all over the page, and other ridiculous errors. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW FIX IT OR ALLOW ME TO RESTORE IOS 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Paul,

Kindly share your email ID. I need your help in regards with a similar complaint.

Regards,

Jayashree

India

Austell, Georgia
Loss

Service on apple keyboard for Ipad touch

I called on Friday night to have them look at the keyboard I bought six months ago. The LED for caps lock didn't work. The person on the phone said to bring it in and they would look at it. When I got there at 10:30 I was told I needed and appointment. I said no one had told me on the phone. The head geek said he'd see when someone could look at it. The soonest was 1:15 that afternoon. I said that's not service, I cant wait for 2 hours and 45 minutes. I asked if I could leave it, the answer was no. That really pissed me off, so I smashed the keyboard on the floor and walked out. I was followed by mall security who said they had called the police. I would up with a citation for disturbing the peace. If you keyboard doesn't work, plan on spening a lot of time there.k They never did answer my question as to why no one told me to make and appointment. I suppose I was supposed to know.
Roseville, Minnesota
Apple Repair

Apple store customer service sucks!

Went in to buy 2 new Iphone 5S in Grey. Guy said it was my lucky day (1st clue) he said they had plenty. After waiting in line an hour they had none to sell. These GEEK SQUAD DROP OUTS DON'T HAVE A CLUE. He was also misinforming another customer about hard drives, and talking over yet another customer when he was corrected. Apple store customer service sucks! I have been an avid Mac user since OS7,but I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from this store. I reccomend you just order online and have it shipped, bypass these dumb *** smart ***!
Atlanta, Georgia

Enraged Apple Customer

I have two major problems with my iPhone 4S. One being that when I received my iPhone the day of the release date it was the first unboxed phone that the representative had seen all day that came without a charge. That striked me as an immediate problem and I did request for a new device, but due to the fact that it was a preorder release day all the devices in that morning had a specific name on it. One name per preorder.. So they were not able to help me. Since then I've had problems with the phone completely shutting down at 30% to 40% battery life. I was convinced it was a defect with the battery, as the rep had said it may be a sign of a defect himself. Anyways once it shuts down, I must connect to a power source in order for it to boot back up, even though it's obvious that it isn't actually dead because once connect to a power source it boots right up. This is just the first problem. When I take my otter box off my phone I have these white dots on the screen that will not come off with a cloth or any cleansing of the device. I set up a genius appointment with Apple even though the store is not considere close to my house I did make the drive out there only to have a diagnostics test ran and be told that my battery has been worn and it's been connected to a charger 800+ times. I also explained the problem I believe I have with the phone screen and the 'genius' did proceed to tell me that he believed it was a defect in the device manufacturing but due to myself not being within the warranty that I would need to pay $199 to get a replacement refurbished device. I let him know that I came to the appointment today with the idea that I would not be paying for a new device if the problem was in fact a manufacturing defect. I am extremely outraged as I've been a loyal customer of theirs for years now yet they're not willing to help me out with the problem they caused unless I pay more money out of pocket for the pos device that they put out. Though I had previously looked up the defect which is a problem with the oleo phobic coating of the device and I had read story's of people walking out with a new phone in a matter of 10 minutes absolutely free and not under warranty!

You got it on the release day and waited over a year to decide it was messed up enough to do something about it.

Sorry that is on you, not Apple.

Westlake, Ohio
Product
Apple Iphone 4s Cell Phone
Reason of review
Bad quality
Advanced Reviewer

No customer support for Ipod

Apple - No customer support for Ipod
Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the calendar on my Ipod tells me. All of my photos also have disappeared. I open up the Itune software and can't even get to the main page to tell it what I want to add to my Ipod from my library. All I want is to get answers from Apple as to what is going on but I know if I call them they want to charge me. I decided to find another way for their support possibly an email address? Never found that but found an online chat. Should be free, right? No, they want to charge me $19 to answer my question. At the very least they should provide email support so a person can ask a question. But no, they are a money grabbing corporation. You spend plenty to buy their products but just want even more from you. I now have an Ipod which is defective is all that I can figure out. You would think that a company of this magnitude would be there when you needed them. I am done with this company. There are other MP3 players that I can buy. I had been considering getting a new computer but now I will NOT buy another Apple product. The funny thing is last night I went with my friend to the Apple store as she was looking into a new phone. I would NEVER buy one of those and even told the sales clerk that you couln't pay to to use one of them. I guess now I will have to buy another brand of MP3 player and got to do it now. Doctor said that I need to lie flat in bed for serveral days after my surgery next week and I should have an MP3 player so I have something to listen to. That was the main reason I decided to find my Ipod and get it updated, etc so I would have it to use. I just hope that Apple has the same problem and they revert back to 1969. See how that technology works out for them (Were they even in business then?) I learned long ago not to ever buy products that are not made in USA with free technical support from someone who is a US citizen. Apparently Apple is not that company and never will be. It is just too bad they have this type of attitude towards their customers.

You said "I learned long ago not to ever buy products that are not made in USA with free technical support from someone who is a US citizen. Apparently Apple is not that company and never will be."

Unfortunately you will not be buying any electronic devices ever again. I don't think any of them are made in the US and certainly not with free technical support.

I am no fan of Apple, I think their products are just OK but their prices are WAYYYY too high but no one else makes products here either.

:zzz I googled "wrong date on ipod" and found a solution in less than 5 seconds. In the time it took you to write this you could have done the same. Some effort must be made on the part of the user and $19.00 is really cheap price to help someone who is too lazy to google.

Oh poor you. How ad you must be.

Your iPhone has the wrong date. Try telling that to the dead kids in Syria.

View more comments (2)
Featured
Phoenix, Arizona
Apple Technical Support
Loss

Apple store refused service for phone under warranty

My iPhone has been totally discharging in 3 hours since last Monday. I own an iPhone since it came onto the market, using same applications and charging once a day. The service technician and his manager John insisted that there is nothing wrong with the battery and asked me to keep all my apps turned off. I explained that the issue started this week and that I have not changed anything with my habits but they still refused. When asked for a store manager John refused to share any details but said he will call me. My family has been using Apple products but this experience has made me decide to move to PC's and Samsung Phones
Loss
Dear AppleStore, Amsterdam, Following my recent visit to the AppleStore Genius bar in Amsterdam to help resolve a Mac OS X 10.8 upgrade issue with my Mac Mini server (mid 2011), I am annoyed, frustrated and disappointed at the level of customer support I received....
ID
#442067 Review #442067 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Apple Technical Support

Poor Service and Quality

Prior to reading complaint below, every time I have contacted Apple to discuss this, they have either deleted all of my comments or when discussing on the phone tried their best to keep me from telling others. I have purchased my MacBook Pro about four years ago. Luckily I purchased the extended warranty, because the quality of it has been bellow par. Over the years I have had to take it in many times for all types of repairs. I do not know anyone why has a MacBook pro that had suffered as many issues with it as I have. It had the optical drive replaced twice (I barely use it, but when I needed it, it did not work). Had the battery replaced (covered repair and not due to use). The trackpad broke and many other small problems. After three years when it was no longer under warranty, the logic board malfunctioned and the computer kept locking up. This is understandable due to age, but after six months of use the same malfunction occurred and I had to pay for a new logic board. I figured the logic board should last for more than 6 months. The overall quality has been disappointing. I never thought that I would have to bring in an Apple product every several months for repairs. To top it off, the service offered by apple for repairs has been disappointing as well. During one of the repairs, the person doing the repair stripped one of the screws in the computer holding the bottom on. After that date that screw kept falling out and every time I mentioned it to apple when I brought it in, they refused to fix it. Recently when I brought in the computer to replace the second faulty logic board, I told the genius that I have not been able to back up my data due to the logic board locking up the whole computer. I needed that data and to ensure that it was not lost. What do I get in return? The computer was sent out to the depot, they replaced the hard disk with a slower one (I bought and had a 7200 rpm disk and they installed a 5400 rpm) but did not replace the logic board. I lose all my data, was given a cheaper slower disk that I did not pay for, and the correct repairs were not done. This is called *** service. The person that gave me my computer was more interested in getting me out of the store than helping me understand why Apple did not do the correct repairs and why they are trying to rip me off. I talked to another genius and had to have the computer sent back to the depot for correct repairs. I had always advocated for Apple products, but by how I have been treated by Apple, I do not want to be an advocate for Apple anymore. I thought that by buying an Apple product, I was paying extra for quality and good service. I was completely wrong. I have given Apple four years to redeem themselves constantly hoping that the service/quality improves, but as time went on, the service decreased and so did the quality of the parts that were put into my computer by Apple. I would advice everyone to think twice before buying an Apple product.
Apple Repair

APPLE WORST SERVICE EVER. COMPANY DOESN'T Stand be hind product.

I called apple and told them how my iPhone 4S bottom speaker would not work atleast every other day or two. First of all, they made me send them my phone FIRST. Then, I had to wait another five days for them to send me their bowl *** replacement phone I expected. I used to love apple untill they expected me to just go 5 days with no iPhone. My business relies on iPhones and we will all soon be getting rid of them and getting galaxies. So, I sent them my phone and told them the problem. Then after waiting about 5 days, they send me back the same exact phone I sent them originally with the same problem. Apparently, apple care couldn't figure out the problem and figured "oh, screw the customer I don't care. Not my problem" and sent back the same broken iPhone I had. So now I'm screwed with a broken iPhone. Never buying anything apple again. Also my company will move getting rid of all our apple computers. Hate apple.

You have the option of going into the store for repairs. If you're too busy to wait for your phone to be mailed use the store option.

The reason apple has the store options for repairs is for people who need to have it fixed sooner rather than later.

Maybe next time you should try going into the store and having it fixed rather than waiting on the mailing services and complaining about it. Apple didn't make you pick the mailing option.

Detroit, Michigan