2.0

1)Apple has an arrangement with Verizon as sell-through on Apple Products. OK for me on two term deals including IPHONE 11, both went fine.

AFTER I had prepaid for iPhone 12 V closed my account and responded no record of that or of me at all. (I have the transcript of one long talk in which the V rep name M told me this and stuck to it.) I raise the issue to Apple. Not OUR problem, Contact V.

2) Apple sells like crazy then when trying to contacting support dialogue box appears Sorry we are at full capacity and unable to deal with such issues now (paraphrase)

3) Apple often accepts but keeps customers waiting too long; I often have to give up and buy an duplicate of the item.

(They do accept returns in most categories.)

4) The Pissed Cusromer website does warn of reprisals against complainers. FOR MY PROTECTION PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY FORM OF POSSIBLE IDENTIFICATION ON THIS DOCUMENT ON ANY OTHER USE YOU MIGHT MAKE OF IT.

User's recommendation: Watch carefully with this gang, carelessness is common here, as in my example.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Account.

Apple Pros: No pros, Widespread variety.

Apple Cons: Does not care about customer satisfaction.

Comments