Verified Reviewer

3.2

I work in customer service and in my career, I have worked for all-size companies with established CS systems and teams and also with some starting their support offerings to consumers. Apple is SO BAD with their online CS model that is not even funny.

Reps know limited information based on the little bubble they operate under. If you choose to chat with someone, expect to be pawned off repeatedly to people who don't know crap and then send you somewhere else.

It is hard to imagine a company like Apple has segmented their support to such depths that if you have the bad luck to choose the wrong option you are sent into a spiral of people who, sometimes, don't even understand the basic questions you are asking and respond things so outside the topic that is sad. I HATE mobile android systems, but I may just have to consider them.

User's recommendation: Try phone support and cross your fingers you don't choose the wrong option.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments