2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have 3 apple iPhone 6s called Apple to get appointment to service the phones and replace the batteries. Spent forever on the telephone getting the run around about what Apple could do and when they could do it.

Only called because I could not make a future appointment on their website. These were 3 phones we needed at the 6s level of testing with other systems. At this point, we are through with Apple. Lousy customer service!

It should be a priority to take care of existing customers.

All I heard was...you picked a bad time with the new stuff coming out. A lot of our technician's and customers have already starting to switch to Android telephone due to Apple's escalating price for little meaningful improvement in the product.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of understanding of customer needs, Not honouring warranty policies, Lack of support from apple.

Comments

h.kitchener

Why not just go to Amazon.com and buy a replacement battery and put it in yourself? Costs you something like $30 or less. It is not rocket science to replace those batteries.

WaryRay
to h.kitchener #1588381

Basically that is what we are going to do. Shouldn’t have to do so...the issue is lousy customer service. Thanks for you suggestion.