I am very unhappy with the iphone 5 repair program.Having problems with my refurbished iphone I found the battery replacement program website.

I entered my serial number and my phone was eligible for the program. I call Apple store and they said I would have to come into the store. After traveling 40 miles they then told me it was ineligible but they would see if they could get it under warranty. I called them back after 8 days.

They said I should just call Apple. I placed a call to apple support on 2/10/2017 at approx. 2:50pm. I spoke to Stephanie who informed me that it wasn't covered.

Then she told me it was eligible according to that website. Then she said it wasn't.

I spoke to senior manager Rachel who would not replace battery.Why did the website say my phone was eligible?

Review about: Apple Iphone 5 Cell Phone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apple Battery Replacement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

If you entered your phone's serial number on the website you are given three choices: go to Apple Store, go to AASP (Authorized service centers) or Mail-in option through AppleCare.You choose the long route.

If you are going to tell a story, at least get your facts in order.Most likely they denied you because you had unauthorized modifications/accidental damage to your phone or your battery in the phone was not defective but depleted which would not give you a new battery because of the REP.