2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

If someone has bought a phone worth 45000 so he might not be thinking that it's color will vanish and here comes the big brand policies which say if the color is vanishing even under warrenty it does not cover warrenty it comes under cosmetics and now it looks like I have wasted my money bcoz I can't keep it out of cover ppl says is it fake one !!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of apple iphone 6 cell phone. Apple needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple iphone 6 cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apple.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

Lousy MSI tablet MSI "I bought MSI tablet 7", android 4.0.3, my very first affordable android tablet in 2013. It was a bad choice. The system was slow, sluggish, unstable, reboot all the time..." Read more Apple - My songs I recorded Stolden through iTunes from my home computer Apple "I recorded myself both music and all vocals, personal life experiences at home and kept them in iTunes for easy access,now my songs are coming back to me with other..." Read more Micro Center - Worst customer service at westbury, NY- CSR - ALI L Micro Center "I went in store traveling 15 miles to get free micro SD card and he started asking me questions that I felt were very inappropriate. I felt he(ALI L) was..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more