1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

In May of 2015 I made the mistake of buying an IPhone 6 Plus from Apple. About that very time Forbes and other publishers presented articles after Apple admitted that the device had major problems. I tried to return the unused device for a reimbursement but employees at Apple's store in Pentagon City Mall refused. I wasn't happy being pushed around by a corporation that knowingly sold a defective product but because I expected problems I purchased an extended warranty.

Slightly over one year later the phone locked up permanently and a rep in another part of the U.S. told me it was good that I bought an extended warranty. I then took the device back to the store and the corporation's employees had misspelled my name in their records even though they got it right when billing me for iCloud. They had an incorrect email address and called the wrong phone number to let me know to come to the store after waiting 3 hours in the mall. After that they told me that I had already received a replacement, which was absolutely untrue. I pointed out that I had the original and was then told to come back in 24 hours for a new phone.

When returning to the store in about 24 hours the employees could not find my last name even though I clearly spelled it out in English multiple times and seeing it on the screen the day before.

This day I was addressed by an employee who could not speak English clearly. When I said that I had come back for the "new phone" he said, "No. We fixed the chain." This was upsetting and caused more grief on top of s neurological seizure. A supervisor had to be informed but it did little good. The staff employee kept saying that the chain was fixed. He could not speak enough first-grade level English to say the term "exchange" and did not explain what was meant. The supervisor said that there was a communication problem the day before. It turned out that this communication problem was still taking place. They brought out what supposedly was a "new phone" but it was another IPhone 6 Plus, which was discontinued because of all the problems customers had.

Staff supposedly setup this phone for me but didn't actually do it since no Apple ID was entered as it should have been. Even after telling the staff many times that I did not have a server they still entered the name of a server I had used for 18 hours in 2015.

It's been one problem after another. If I were to receive a reimbursement without having to interact with Apple's staff at its Pentagon City Mall store then the issue would finally be closed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of apple iphone 6s plus cell phone. Apple needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple iphone 6s plus cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apple.

Comments

applehater

When you buy an Apple product, it comes with its one year warranty. Should you have an issue within the one year warranty, Apple will fix or replace your product free of charge as long as there is no damage (I am not talking about the AC+ which covers 2 incidents of Accidental Damage).

In that clause which is part of the warranty, Should Apple replace the device you would get a like-for-like replacement device which may be new or refurbished.

Sorry you have issues with your device. Have you contacted Apple Customer Relations to lodge a complaint? Have you contacted a Manager at the Apple Retail Store?

Have you contacted your carrier to see if they would provide a different device. Although I do not believe you would be entitled to a new phone free of charge, it is worth a shot for you to look into.