1.6

In 2016, I received financing to create my own business. This is a dream I've been working on for over 20 years and one could say for all of my life.

I heavily invested in Apple products because up to that point they had been extremely reliable.

In 2018, I bought a new MacBook Pro and within a month I discovered that this machine suffered from thermal throttling and I found myself in the Apple store on nearly a month-to-month basis. After the last time the machine quit out on me Apple Support offered to trade out the machine, after two years of not being able to consistently work on it.

In January of 2020, I thought I got really lucky and received a brand new MBP 16" 2019 as a replacement due to all of the problems with my previous MacBook. Within one week I started experiencing kernel panics. I reinstalled the OS and performed every troubleshooting step possible on every site based on Apple suggestions.

I also went through months of technical support at the senior level with Apple.

The thick of the support calls have been made on a weekly basis starting from March where at that point I couldn't even draw in Photoshop. Now, I can't edit in Premiere. This machine is taken 4 solid months of work away from where I have not been able to perform my job and has been the source of extreme stress.

When you add up two years of constant visits to the Apple Store and now four months of unresolved tech support calls to Apple I find myself a a loss with how much precious time I've lost. I don't know what to do.

Apple US or Brazil can't and won't help me.

I am being strung along and I find myself stuck with a box that can't be connected to an external monitor and with two USB-C ports that are completely useless.

Somebody please help me find someone who will solve this problem. This issue with their computers is ruining the biggest opportunity of my life and no one at Apple is helping or seems to care.

User's recommendation: Do Not Buy Apple Laptops or Computers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Macbook Pro Laptop.

Apple Pros: Keyboard.

Apple Cons: Everything else.

Comments