8/14, Friends Colony, Sector 14, Faridabad, Haryana 121006, India
1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This is with regards to the issues arising out of a new apple product. Firstly, buying a premium product already creates *** in your pocket but on the top of it if it does not work fine then what to do about it i.e.

even after spending good 90k from your hard earned money you are not getting any customer satisfaction. These guys should specify on their products that it not meant for middle class as buying product is one thing and paying 25k to 30k per year to maintain it is another big cost. I got the Mac Book air as on 12/06/2015 and since then I have been facing issues either with software like updates, rebooting system where all the data got deleted. Now the system is not getting switched on.

Posted a complaint with Apple customer care case ID: 100104740141 wherein they also can not help. How many times do I have to go to the service centre and get it repaired with in a span of one and a half year. THIS IS NOT EXPECTED OUT OF AN APPLE PRODUCT.

I am in my last month of pregnancy and my husband is working , right now we have got so much to take care of and this expense and product has created a burden upon us. We need Mac Air product to be replaced because since the time we have bought this product we have been facing so many issues and twice already we have visited the care centre with some or the other problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

applehater

Three major hardware component failures within a year GOING on a fourth major hardware failure only would Apple replace the system. However if it is determined that YOU damaged the computer through accidental damage, that Apple would not replace the computer.

I know this because I used to listen to whinny people such as yourself and then I would MAYBE replace the computer if I felt like you were entitled to such. Have you tried calling Apple Customer Relations?

800-275-2273, give your case number and ask for CR; then maybe you can get what you are looking for. Do not talk to anymore technical advisors until you try to get it replaced (It's called a CRU- Customer Replacement Unit).