Apple Music Converter for Mac is great to help me Convert purchased iTunes music to MP3
Haven't used iTunes in a year or so. I used to be able to convert files bought from iTunes store to MP3 format so I could load them onto my MP3 player. That option is no longer available on the current version of iTunes. Researched the Help files, but after digesting them found a note at the bottom that said the solutuions provided won't work with music purchased from iTunes Store!!!
I just want to convert the dozen or so files I bought last night into MP3 format so I can load them onto my MP3 player. HELP!
iTunes Music Store is a software-based online music service operated by Apple Inc. Songs purchased at the iTunes Store come in the AAC format, which is a slightly newer format designed to provide better quality sound from files that are an equal size to, or smaller than, MP3s. But the purchased iTuens music has a restriction that they can be played on Apple devices only.
So if you want to play the purchased iTunes music on other devices, first of all, you should remove DRM protection from iTuens music. DRM(Digital Rights Management) is an advanced access control technology with the purpose of limitting the use of digital content and devices after sale. But the Apple Music Converter could help you convert purchased iTunes music to MP3 freely. Then you can enjoy your purchased iTunes music on any device you would like to.
Apple music Converter can easily convert purchased iTunes music files to regular audio formats like MP3, AAC, AC3, AU, M4A, M4R, MKA, AIFF, and FLAC. After the iTunes AAC to MP3 convertion, you can listen to your purchased iTunes musics on any device such as iPad, iPhone, Android, PSP, HTC, BlackBerry, tablets, smartphones, Walkman, and car MP3 CD players, etc.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Great out
- Great software
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "This is to inform the officials who is in charge of apple products, I bought an apple I phone 6 and it’s showing lots of complaints including hanging problem. Right..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "Worst online retailer ever. 1) They debited more than what was actually invoiced for the sole clothes (was debited 90 USD instead of 75 USD, WTF?) 2) I was debited an extra..."
- "Please do not buy from Home and Stone, their website is www.HomeandStone.com This seller sold me an item they didn't have in stock and did not contact me at all..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."