Mongkok, Hong Kong
5.0

Haven't used iTunes in a year or so. I used to be able to convert files bought from iTunes store to MP3 format so I could load them onto my MP3 player. That option is no longer available on the current version of iTunes. Researched the Help files, but after digesting them found a note at the bottom that said the solutuions provided won't work with music purchased from iTunes Store!!!

I just want to convert the dozen or so files I bought last night into MP3 format so I can load them onto my MP3 player. HELP!

iTunes Music Store is a software-based online music service operated by Apple Inc. Songs purchased at the iTunes Store come in the AAC format, which is a slightly newer format designed to provide better quality sound from files that are an equal size to, or smaller than, MP3s. But the purchased iTuens music has a restriction that they can be played on Apple devices only.

So if you want to play the purchased iTunes music on other devices, first of all, you should remove DRM protection from iTuens music. DRM(Digital Rights Management) is an advanced access control technology with the purpose of limitting the use of digital content and devices after sale. But the Apple Music Converter could help you convert purchased iTunes music to MP3 freely. Then you can enjoy your purchased iTunes music on any device you would like to.

Apple music Converter can easily convert purchased iTunes music files to regular audio formats like MP3, AAC, AC3, AU, M4A, M4R, MKA, AIFF, and FLAC. After the iTunes AAC to MP3 convertion, you can listen to your purchased iTunes musics on any device such as iPad, iPhone, Android, PSP, HTC, BlackBerry, tablets, smartphones, Walkman, and car MP3 CD players, etc.

sselenanita wrote the review because of good customer service at Apple and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apple to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most great out and great software. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apple and apple customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments