Had a $99.00 unused certificate and they dropped the program and won't refund or credit the money.I spoke to them and they were going to look into it by a supervisor waited 6 weeks and never heard a thing back.

So then I decided to take it to the Better Business Bureau. Better business bureau closed the complaint and sided with them that it could have been returned in 14 days. But there is no expiration on using this, so it seems like it is a certificate but is unusable do to their actions.

I wonder the amount of money from unused and not honored certificates they have kept.Very upsetting you would think they would have good customer relations.

Review about: Apple One To One.

4.0
Usability
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / $99
Preferred solution Even a credit for anything at their store would just be nice.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

The Apple one to one program was discontinued years ago and you're trying to redeem it anyways? It sounds like a little too late to the party.

rukavina1
to applehater Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1259382

It actually was 1 year ago not years ago, and it should never expire since in California gift cards do not ever expire for their original value which in this case is 99.00. But Apple needs the 99.00 more than me I guess.

to rukavina1 #1260546

You're right it didn't expire. The product is gone now however. Guess you should have done something about it and not wait until last second.

to rukavina1 #1260547

You're also in Canada so you really don't matter to Apple lol