Product: Apple Repair Clear all filters (22 of 22 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Apple. poor customer service.

summarizing everything. i have been contacting them for half a year. i should have gotten a free software upgrade. but they didnt inform me when is the redemption period. when i got to know it.. the period is over. and so i emailed them. the online apple staff always offer their apologies and ask me to call customer support instead. okays fine i did. and so i call and call. following their instructions to do this and get that information. and what i got in the end was a big fat no. "are they kidding me?" not even a equal value of voucher for me to get that software. and when i asked whats the email to lodge a complaint. all i was given is a address. so it means that i have to pay to complain. i doesnt stand to gain anything.. do i? and the online website keep linking me here and there. doesnt get me to where i want. everything is online support. is apple THAT confident that everyone will be so satisfied of their services? for me. im not.

I used to do tech support for Apple from '03-'06. Then in '06 they laid us off and outsourced their technical phone support to Bangalore, India.

A lot of their Tier 1 agents for the desktop, notebooks, iPods and Apple base stations (wireless routers) were outsourced to India. They said it was cheaper to outsource to India. They even outsourced some tier 2 agents to India as well. So when you call in unless you're lucky you will most likely get an Indian agent that knows very little about Apple Products or how to troubleshoot them.

I may be wrong but I believe they outsourced some customer service agents there as well. Their support has gone down hill immensely since then.

I would recommend going into an Apple Store and speak to a Mac Genius who might be able to assist you with your issue. Good luck.

Review
Service
Apple Repair

Apple in Stone Mountain, Georgia - IPod

June 11, 2009 Apple Care Service I'm very dissatisfied with the diagnostic evaluation that was performed on my iPod. There is no evidence of any external force, physical damage, of even a scratch. While listening to music the screen went white and then stopped. I find it easy for your company to simply pass this off as a damaged product to save money but let me make it clear I WILL NEVER AND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS IF THIS IS NOT FIXED. I will give you one more chance to abide to the warranty that you so claim to guarantee. For the price of $150, and only one year warranty, I would expect your product to last longer than five months. Inside the return box that you sent back to my house was my original iPod and a copy of a mass printed APPLE CARE SERVICE FORM. The iPod was left to flop around inside the box unsecured with no support foam. Is this how all iPods are shipped??? The mass printed APPLE CARE SERVICE FORM looks to be a standard practice that your company just shipped back the customer. I think that my iPod was never inspected or troubelshooted to determine the problem. It probably never made it to a technician. In fact, I think someone is in place to receive, open the box, shove in a mass printed APPLE CARE SERVICE FORM, and send it back to the customer. Maybe he will pay more money to repair the problem. I'm will sent this to all my e-mail accounts and to the consumer report business.
Review