Corte Madera, California

Terrible service corte Madera

Patrick H. Claimed to be the manager in charge. 0 knowledge of customer service. I carried a desk top from

Two parking lots away to be told

If I could not be seen I would have to take it home and come back carrying it again. I explained about the two year old and 9 year old which restricted me coming back again.

Guy obviously knows nothing about

Helping customers who spend

Thousands at that their store so they

Have a job

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Apple and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apple to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apple and apple repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

so, you took your computer into a busy store, without contacting them first to see if they could help you and then got mad when they couldn't? That's the equivalent of walking into a doctors office without an appointment and expecting to be seen as soon as you arrive.