Corte Madera, California

Terrible service corte Madera

Patrick H. Claimed to be the manager in charge. 0 knowledge of customer service. I carried a desk top from

Two parking lots away to be told

If I could not be seen I would have to take it home and come back carrying it again. I explained about the two year old and 9 year old which restricted me coming back again.

Guy obviously knows nothing about

Helping customers who spend

Thousands at that their store so they

Have a job

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Apple and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apple to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apple and apple repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

so, you took your computer into a busy store, without contacting them first to see if they could help you and then got mad when they couldn't? That's the equivalent of walking into a doctors office without an appointment and expecting to be seen as soon as you arrive.