3.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have had 2 iMacs, an iPod, 2 iPads and 2 Apple TV boxes. I believe I am at the threshiold of never paying another dollar ever to Apple.

I done with Apple forever? The battery on my 6S was near death: I could not get more than about 2 hours use just making basic calls out of it (no streaming) without recharging. I called Apple in February and they said I would have to wait at least 2 months so I ordered the battery but my phone continued to deteriorate so I could not wait two months with a non-working phone and I was not in a position to buy a new phone. I had a 3rd party battery installed.

My Apple battery arrived and after waiting 2 hours was told that Apple would not install my Apple battery because it was too dangerous to remove the 3rd party battery. I call this BS: I am wondering if this is just a veiled attempt to force us to buy new iPhones. I had a shouting match with an alleged manager at the Apple Store in Highland Village in Houston after which I left determined never to buy another Apple product. This Apple failure is on the heels of their refusing to replace the CD drive in my iMAC because the iMAC was over 5 years old, a time after which Apple will no longer work on their products.

I call this a failure to support their user community.

When I posted this complaint on an Apple site, it was removed.

Review about: Apple Iphone 6s Cell Phone.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Tech support, Planned obsolescence.

Comments