Verified Reviewer

I purchased an apple tv 4k during the promotional period in BF 2020. I own multiple apple devices but it was my first time buying directly from apple.com.

I was supposed to get a 50$ eGift card but I didn't. I called to see if there was an issue with my order or not. A woman from the sales department told me that you have purchased it from the educational storefront while the deal only applies to the US website ( I am in the US) and the price was the same on both websites! (I don't see a point to it, however, this is not the main issue here) I said that I didn't notice and asked if we can make it right now while she yelled at me and said you should have contacted us after you purchased the item and didn't receive the GC.

I told her that it is stated on the website to wait 24 hours to receive GC. She again responded with anger in her voice that you should have done blah blah. I have only asked if it is still possible to apply the promotion or not and the answer could be a simple no in a more respectful manner.

I am not here to advertise some other company and not a fan of any of them at all but I had another incident with Samsung a couple of weeks ago. There was a promotional offer on Galaxy tab s6 which I believe has been expired by the time I was trying to buy it.

However, I sent a message to see if it is possible to get the promotional discount.

Again the answer could be a respectful no and I was happy with that also. Instead, they get back to me and kindly offered to refund the difference if I want to buy it, in a really respectful fashion.

As I said, I am not a fan of either Samsung or Apple and I believe that Apple is still a leading company in technology but it seems that its leadership would not last very long if they feel they are "big" enough to "ignore" their customers' satisfaction and treat them with disrespect!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Tv.

Comments