This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! After reporting a weak battery back in January 2018, my iPhone 6s finally would not turn on at all.

I contacted the store in the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester NH on 3/8/18, to see if my battery was in yet. After being told it was still not in, I contacted Apple support where I was told that the battery was coming from and they contacted the store for me. I went to the store that night and waited 1 ½ hours for them to put my battery in, just to be told that the phone was no good and still wouldn’t turn on. He then wanted to sell me a new phone.

I ask the salesman if he left the new battery in the phone and I was told yes. I went home and removed the cover to view the new battery, just to find out there was not a new battery. I called the store manager and was told that they did put the battery in the phone. I then went to the local phone repair shop and asked him to diagnose the phone.

He stated that the phone ONLY needed a battery and that the battery had never been replaced. I then called Apple support again to report the store and their fraud. They told me that they would file a report and get back to me and then set an appointment up at Best Buy in the Mall of New Hampshire, where I went the next night. Once there, I was told by the store manager that they couldn’t replace my battery, because the phone wouldn’t turn on.

The phone wouldn't turn on because it had a dead battery, but they didn’t care and wouldn’t replace it. I then called Apple again, just to be put on hold and bounced around for an 1 hour. I finally gave up and had the battery replaced by the third party repair shop and the phone works fine now.

Please beware that Apple stores are fraudulently condemning phones just to sell a new phone. This is the last time that I will ever buy an Apple product again.

Review about: Apple Cell Phone Part Replacement.

Comments

Still not resolved not even a contact from Apple

The technical support from Apple is horrible. They pass you from one senior adviser to another.

You are on hold for over an hour. They never rectify the problem.