Very expensive headphones, but not up to par for an Apple product.Problems include: The battery quit charging and the headphones would not turn on at all, after they were less than 6 months old.

I sent headphones back to Apple, they repaired and sent back, but what happens when they are out of warranty? When the battery quits again, they will be worthless. I purchased the headphones for my very responsible, adult sized fifteen year old daughter. While listening on her headphones, she was dancing alone in her room (not extremely fast, but she did shake her head), they fell off and broke!

They do not secure well to her head! Is it reasonable to expect Apple is selling headphones to young adults who will dance with them? Of course! The headphones should be secured to head and not fall off.

They should not be made of flimsy plastic that easily breaks. I contacted Apple. They refused to warranty a repair, but I was free to purchase another pair from them. No thanks.

I have owned many apple products, including phones, ipods and ipads. I have NEVER complained about their products. The Beats headphones are expensive (approximately $300). I certainly expected better quality.

These headphones are a HUGE waste of money. I bought my other daughter less expensive Skull Candy headphones.

I have had no problems with them, they are great.Do not buy Beats Headphones.

Review about: Beats Electronics Solo3 Wireless Headphones.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Repair headphones or refund price.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments