Brooklyn, New York
1.8

I bought an iphone 7 last month. I was excited and couldn't wait for my iphone to come.

This is my 3rd apple products however; when I received my iphone 7 32gb and checked the storage. To my dismay it was only 27gb! I am very disappointed. I talked to several apple technical analyst and Christian (Sr.

Analyst) was not helpful at all as he wasn't listening to what I saying.

He kept on saying "no" and "hello."

The 32gb is very misleading to consumer. As a consumer, you are buying the 32gb storage and not thinking that once you upgraded your phone to ios10, it will take up at least 5-6gb of space from your iphone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Iphone 7 Plus Cell Phone.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

applehater

Are you new to technology in general or what? You make it sound as if the iPhone is the first storage device in the whole wide world to have less than the stated GB.

This has been the norm since time immemorial when it comes to anything storage related, from computer HD's to flash drives to mp3 players, etc.

[For example, that 1TB hard drive has less than a whole terabyte of free usable space.]

Where do you think the O.S (Operating System) and system files reside? Those take up some GB's, and some more space is "lost" to file formatting as well.

Please review http://www.apple.com/iphone-7/specs/ at the bottom in fine print specifically 2.

Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 4GB to 6GB of space (including iOS and built-in apps) depending on the model and settings.

I would have hung up on you as well.