1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We have always been impressed with Apple's products and in particular their customer service but over the past few years it's gotten increasingly worse and frankly now find them to be no better than their competitors thus why spend more money on Apple products, when you do not get anything extra for same in terms of durability and service ?

Apple advised us that they would not even attempt to trouble shoot/repair any of their products over 5 years old (regardless of the reason). One of our iPhones recently started to have trouble with connectivity and it took 3 days to get an appointment with them.

The fix they attempted didn't work and now they told us to come back in another 3 days !

This phone is only a year old and they basically told us we would be better off buying a new ! SO, we are now looking at a 1 year life expectancy on their products ??

We use these products for work and simply can't accept this poor service any longer thus will try our luck elsewhere.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Lost confidence in Apple and their products..

I didn't like: Product quality and customer service.

Comments

NotedBengalTiger388

I have always had good luck with Apple. When I can afford them again Apple here I come.