Gary, Indiana
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

before i tell you the latest about Apple i finally resolved my issues with Transamerica i can't go into any details but it was a mutual decision thank God i was about to do something drastic like i'm about to do with Apple for two days i have been asking that crooked company just to tell me what kind of physical damage and i keep getting the same old *** well today i fax T-mobile a letter stating that since i bought those defected earphones from one of there store that part of the problem is there and they should reach out to this company since they refused to reach out to me like i have been doing with them. Each time i do a chat or called it's the same old answer they'll have a supervisor to call me but i never get a call back if they did no messages from this company was left.Do these companies know if they have no customers where would they be let me answer that they would be having a going out of business sales.

Now this is the very reason i don't throw anything that has to do with companies because you never know when you might need a paper trails which i think i'm going to need i have transcript of all my conversations from Apple chat line and you can read where i asked for a mailing address so i can lodge a complaint or an email address but was told they only have a feed back email address and the transcript also show what i said about the earphone that despite the part that was broke that they was in good working condition when i sent them and when they sent them back. My question is how in the world could they say the product wasn't working correctly especially since they working the same way when i sent them and sent them back now unless they believe an astral projection (when the body can travel all over the universe) since i'm almost sure they can't can how can they speak on something they have no clue unless they talking bout that 2 minute investigation they did when they received my product.

So now the only choice i have before me is to close my account with T-mobile because those powerbeats 3 is only a payment plan for 24 months at 8.34 a month going into my fifth payment so to stop them from getting another dime from me calls for desperate measure so at the end of this month after almost 17 years as a T-mobile customer i will be closing my account pay off what i owe except for those defected powerbeats i'm not sure how the payment plans work and really don't care but whomever i owe the only way they will see another dime from me is to take me to court and a judge order me which i seriously doubt especially when he see my two documents that contradict what your tech stated and the part where i stated that the piece that goes around the ear broke off but is still in good working conditions and where you stated that if there any physical damage i would have to pay out of pocket so when i used the word broke does that not mean physical damage if so why did you still have me send it in only to be sent back a few days later so i welcome you to take me to court. Now don't think because you won't hear from me until later on in the months it's not because you might think i'm all talk and no action trust me you don't want to underestimate me it just me and one of my sister take turns watching over our mom because she said there no way she going to be around a whole bunch of senior citizen the woman be 86 next week so it's my turn so i won't let nothing especially something so trivial to distract me from my mom but afterward i will continue

Product or Service Mentioned: Beats Electronics Powerbeats3 In-Ear Headphones.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: fix my powerbeats without me being out of any money.

Apple Cons: Being lied to.

Comments