1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

The new "thinner" Macbook Pro (2016, with Touchbar) has lots of Keyboard issues.The newly designed Keys are getting stuck, and Apple store employees say that its a known issue.

Beware before you throw $3,500 down the drain! On top of that, the Apple Store "Genius Bar" is not helpful. My machine broke within 45 days. Instead of trying to help me to get a comparable replacement (I had customized the Macbook with higher Disk), they offered me a lower spec machine from the stock they had at the store, along with an insulting warning that "the machine will be slower".

I feel cheated out of a huge amount of money and Apple's service has been degrading over the years. They even tried to blame me, but there was another customer with the same problem, so I kind of got lucky.

Otherwise, I probably would have been sent home, or charged another $1000 to get it repaired :-(.New machine and it already is labelled as a "repaired machine".

Review about: Apple Macbook Pro Laptop.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Clean design.

I didn't like: Apple lack of customer support, Service, Durability of product over time, Does not care about customer satisfaction.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

We never cared about our customers. Only laughed at how *** they were for overpaying for the products.

to applehater Canyon Country, California, United States #1307342