The new "thinner" Macbook Pro (2016, with Touchbar) has lots of Keyboard issues.The newly designed Keys are getting stuck, and Apple store employees say that its a known issue.

Beware before you throw $3,500 down the drain! On top of that, the Apple Store "Genius Bar" is not helpful. My machine broke within 45 days. Instead of trying to help me to get a comparable replacement (I had customized the Macbook with higher Disk), they offered me a lower spec machine from the stock they had at the store, along with an insulting warning that "the machine will be slower".

I feel cheated out of a huge amount of money and Apple's service has been degrading over the years. They even tried to blame me, but there was another customer with the same problem, so I kind of got lucky.

Otherwise, I probably would have been sent home, or charged another $1000 to get it repaired :-(.New machine and it already is labelled as a "repaired machine".

Review about: Apple Macbook Pro 15-Inch 2016 With Touch Bar.

I liked: Clean design.

I didn't like: Apple lack of customer support, Service, Durability of product over time, Does not care about customer satisfaction.

Review #1019385 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.9
Usability
Ease of Use
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apple Macbook Pro Laptop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $3500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

We never cared about our customers. Only laughed at how *** they were for overpaying for the products.

yup...as long as you pay a 60% margin, we are good