registered12345 My 13'' macbook air is been hanging too much recently.Also a virus was detected which is not expected from Apple laptops.

I would like to return my laptop Kindly contact: 9876779966 On 18th may 2017, while i was shutting down the laptop, the screen wasn't being displayed properly and it was fluctuating again and again. Purchase a Macbook Pro Early 2011. Overnight the battery exploded inside the case so violently that both sides of the cover were completely ripped open. Contact with Apple and was told of no options from them to support the item.

Simply put out of warranty. Legally they are correct. I am correct also as a paying customer should be supported when spending for a product. A product should not be expected to blow up without some type of warranty or replacement.

From a safety standpoint, had this unit blew up in my face, the Apple company would be facing more than just a terrible review. After spending over 14 thousand dollars on apple products, Finished with Apple.

They do not care about your business or your safety.They care more about their bottom line.

Review about: Apple Macbook Air Laptop.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apple Laptop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.