Called customer sevice about some problems with my iPad.My husband spent hours on the phone with then and in the end they lost all my photos , of children, grandchildren, vacations and our anniversaries.

Related: A Bustard Japanese Staff At Apple Ginza Store Tokyo Japan "Kei Yamada" Worst Service Mind Ever.

They were supposed to store them and didn't. I wrote to Tim Cook and they were not able to get my pictures back that they lost in the process of trying to fix my iPad.

I am heartbroken and don't think that I will buy anymore of Apple products after such complete incompetence and carelessness regarding my small Tech Issue.It is difficult for me to to comprehend how such a Technology Savy company can be so irresponsible and careless.

Review about: Apple Ipad Air.

2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apple Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution A personal letter of apology from Tim Cook.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

South Haven, Michigan, United States #1307284

Why don't you just copy them back off your backup?Simple.

I don't know of any company who guaranty's your data.

That's why we have all kinds of ways to backup data.

Many of them are automatic once they're set up.

Personal computer have been around since the early 80s, you'd think everyone would know about data integrity by now.

Anyway, maybe you learned a lesson and talk to someone about backup.No pity here.

applehater

The only incompetence is on your part for not securing your own data.Apple nor anyone else is responsible for recovering "your" data.

Data recovery is not guaranteed by anyone unless you shell out 25K with Drivesavers.Honestly, its your own fault.