Apple Phone Numbers and Emails

Toll-Free Number:

• (800) 263-3394
    Canada (English and French)

Send Message

Legal
Apple TLD Counsel, DMCA Inquiries, Government and Law Enforcement
Media
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Apple Customer Service Overview

• Apple Customer Service is rated at 1.9 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    93% phone 7% email
  • The best phone number to call Apple is 8004424000. 35% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 83% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8772043930.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 7 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Apple may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Apple Support?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 263-3394
Canada (English and French)
Total calls: 2 002 Issues resolved: 112 Last call: Jun 12, 2024

You can contact Apple by phone if you prefer to speak with a representative. The Apple customer service phone number is 1-800-275-2273. Many Apple support phone numbers are displayed on its website, as well as links to support sites and online communities.

The company`s customer service 24/7 phone number in the United States is (800) APL-CARE, or 800-275-2273. There are many other phone numbers listed on the Apple website for different countries.

To reach Apple live chat support, start on the company’s contact page. On the Apple help page, scroll down and look for the ways to contact the support representatives. One of those options will be a link to the company customer service chat. You can also go straight to the chat support through the Get Support page on the main page of the website. You'll have to select the issue you want to discuss with the support. Once you're done with the menu, you’ll be presented with options on how to proceed. One of those options will be the Apple help chat.

Apple’s customer service email address for complaints or concerns is not published on any service pages. Instead, customers are required to contact the support through phone or by chat. Once you submit your concern over the phone or through support chat, you will likely receive a confirmation from the email. You then have the option to reply to that email for additional Apple support.

Apple doesn’t list its various social media channels as an option for customer service assistance. However, some customers post their feedback or concerns through social media, and the support team replies to their posts.

PissedConsumer Club

Apple Customer Service Reviews

1.9 / 5
Poor
Jovi Blx
Apple - custom server employees harass customers .
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

during contact, customer service violates my rights and freedom. they wanted to intimidate me - I was threatened

Guest-5750889
Apple fraudulent charges

Apple customer service is worthless. On March 6 I noticed 10 fraudulent charges totaling over $100 made to my credit card by some other Apple account.

I contacted apple on March 6. After nearly a month, 4 phone calls, numerous emails and a letter to corporate NOTHING has yet been resolved. I asked for a phone number at corporate but no customer service advisor or senior advisor would provide it.

I have never experienced such terrible customer service. Ridiculous.
I will never purchase another apple product.

Guest-5748680
Cant create an apple id
5.0

Apple customer support was absolutely easy to deal with and she was very helpful and kind. If I knew how easy this would be I would have done it already

Jonathan B Ocl
Apple used to be an amazing company, what happened?
1.9

Well over a dozen products purchased from Apple over the years, Apple TVs, desktops, laptops, multiple iPads, Tons and tons of phones. As much as I love the simplicity of Apple Im at a turning point of switching to Samsung products. Apple used to have a form of empathy where as now when you call for customer service its almost as if they mute you when they ask whats going on and then just transfer you to tier 2 if youre lucky. (I suppose) which is just another person that basically just says tough luck, go ahead and buy a new one is my best advice
With over 20+ years in management there are rules and policies in effect for a reason, which I totally respect. But there are times when exceptions should be made, especially when a customer has been so loyal to you since the beginning stages. Just the a quick synopsis, I bought my daughter an iPad 3 A1395 when it came out, after keeping it in a life proof case with proper care. Bam. Updates one night, no longer downloads any new apps. Was told its obsolete and to buy a newer one.
Okay, fine. I buy her an iPad 7th gen air A2197. Again always in its case, cared for properly. Does an update one night, next day its stuck in a boot loop. I call support they say take it to the store after I tried numerous things on my own. They tell me, sorry, its probably a hardware issue so I would say just buy a new one. This thing is immaculate has always been cared for and thats your answer?
With my daughter using it for school and upset when she sees how pissed off I am, I finally cave and buy her the newest latest greatest 10.9 IPAD AIR a2589. Again, always in this case, with screen protector. The one time it drops its from a short fall from the couch and the screen shatters. I call Apple immediately as shes distraught, Im still paying monthly on the thing to this day. They tell me take it into the store to see my options and thats the first step. I play along and do try that. Again, yeah, unfortunately the cost is probably more than the device so I would suggest buying a new one because even replacing the screen its hard to say if another damage was done in the drop.
Call back apple support, they just repeat what was already said and thats that. Seriously? Ive owned 3 pairs of AirPods, all have failed, the set I have now are the Pro and they are absolute garbage after about 6 months. No one can hear me on the phone. My iPhone 13 Pro Max never charges right I have to play with the chargers to have it charge. My iPhone 13 speaker is muffled, not under warranty and again. Buy a new one
Finally, I looked EVERYWHERE for someone of authority to make an executive decision to see that Im not abusing the system, but to show my loyalty to the brand and hope for an exception and Im referred to call customer care. Over 2 hours on the phone playing hot potato with the phone and ultimately ended up speaking with tier 2 and she tells me unfortunately thats the policy so, sorry for your luck but definitely leave us some feedback on our website and we do offer trade ins!
Thanks a lot. Ha. Absolutely worthless I have 3 overpriced paperweights. Phones that selectively work and glitch. AirPods I cant even use. And I looked into trade ins. In PRISTINE condition it was like $30 for the two iPads but the older ipad they offered to dispose of it for free. WOW. How kind. Im sure theyll tear it apart and piece together another pile of *** They truly do not care and I have a feeling that the company like Walmart was once a good company when under Steve Jobs watch, now his legacy is run by greed and profit margins and penny pinching. Its very sad to say this company has lost my trust and respect. And they under no circumstance will give you any corporate contact information. Other than generic information you can find online. You can send a letter but I would imagine that would fall upon deaf ears as well.
Most recent case number is 102244****27. Attached was a note saying We appreciate you taking the time to give us this valuable feedback. Please be assured that all of your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate team within Apple. If you need help with a new issue, please contact Apple Support.
Clearly not even a personalized memo, just a generic response. Theyll listen, then take you off mute and read from the script. Thanks for nothing Apple.

How Good is Apple's Customer Service?

Davion Nlo
Davion Nlo
Feels Disappointed | Jun 10, 2024

would have like to fic the issue through the settings app

Marita Tim
Marita Tim
Feels Satisfied | May 16, 2024

Outstanding!

Geni Zlk
Geni Zlk
Feels Satisfied | May 15, 2024

I was very pleased to have the problem resolved, as well as suggestions on how to prevent it from happening again.

Nirvaan Nwc
Nirvaan Nwc
Feels Disappointed | May 09, 2024

Could not connect bank card to Apple wallet! I called visa and my bank and they both says it is Apple! I already had my card connected to Apple but was having problems with Apple Pay so I deleted card and tried to re-enter and now I cannot!

Margarie Yhi
Margarie Yhi
Feels Disappointed | Mar 28, 2024

I was charged $32 and fortunately my bank caught it. What a scam!

Ronda Uag
Ronda Uag
Feels Satisfied | Mar 21, 2024

Very good. The service rep was excellent.

Summary of Apple Customer Service Calls

20% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Apple?

Account Question:

• “Someone took money from my account wallet pay”
  • “Disabled account”
  • “ICloud account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charged for apple music. want to cancel or get student discount”
  • “Charges”
  • “Fraud”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help to recover my email I bought iPhone 14 Friday”
  • “Assistance with Apple Card”
  • “Info about my bill”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I can't access my Apple Music subscription”
  • “Purchasing games, during May 15-16.”
  • “Can't get apple to work over several months we want a refund!”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want Cancel a subscription and a refund”
  • “Cancel apple of id stole my iPhone Best Buy account for the”
  • “Subscribe”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card scammed”
  • “Missing gift cards in Apple Wallet after software update.”
  • “My dad got an apple card for me from the store and it wasn't activated”

Refund Question:

• “Wait times are excessive to recover a Apple ID after purchasing a new iPhone and iPad. Do I just get a refund and buy a product where I don't have to go through this rigmarole”
  • “Refund”
  • “I want my money back I didn't sign up for all these charges”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Someone change my password I need help”
  • “To return a defective product.”
  • “I have no longer live in canada which is where i bought my iphone, but when i try to change my region its not allowing me, therefor not allowing me to input my new payment method”

Staff Question:

• “Complain customer service”
  • “Recleen app doesn't have a customer service number and I want to cancel asap”
  • Trying to get myapple phone service connected since frb 17

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I did not get my Apple card”
  • “Did not receive product”
  • “I lost my phone and wanted to get the activation lock off I made a new iCloud”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Issue with my i phone. Unable to update applications”
  • “You can not open the all application "MacBook in" because it may be damaged or incomplete.”
  • “App problems”

Employment Question:

• “For job in apples”
  • “Job”

Other Question:

• “Can't figure out this Mac”
  • “Tv”