Contact Apple Customer Service
Apple Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 694-7466Retail Store
(800) 442-4000Beats Support
(866) 902-7144Business Manager
(800) 263-3394Canada (English and French)
(866) 676-5682Mexico Location
(800) 538-9696Resellers, Trainers, Consultants
(888) 840-8433Software Upgrade Center
(877) 233-8552Apple Cash and Person to Person Payments
(877) 418-2573Apple Government Sales
(800) 780-5009Education Customers
(877) 412-7753Enterprise Sales
(800) 692-7753Online Store
(800) 854-3680Store For Business
(800) 800-2775Store For Education Institutions
How to Contact Apple Support?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 5 955||Issues resolved: 433||Last call: Mar 27, 2023|
How to Contact Apple Support by Phone?
You can contact Apple by phone if you prefer to speak with a representative. The Apple customer service phone number is 1-800-275-2273. Many Apple support phone numbers are displayed on its website, as well as links to support sites and online communities.
The Apple customer service 24/7 phone number in the United States is (800) APL-CARE, or 800-275-2273. There are many other phone numbers listed on the Apple website for different countries.
How to Contact Apple Customer Service Chat?
To reach Apple live chat support, start on the company’s contact page. On the Apple help page, scroll down and look for the ways to contact the support representatives. One of those options will be a link to the Apple customer service chat. You can also go straight to the Apple chat support through the Get Support page on the main page of the website. You'll have to select the issue you want to discuss with the support. Once you're done with the menu, you’ll be presented with options on how to proceed. One of those options will be the Apple help chat.
How to Reach Apple Customer Service Through Email?
Apple’s customer service email address for complaints or concerns is not published on any service pages. Instead, customers are required to contact Apple support through phone or by chat. Once you submit your concern over the phone or through support chat, you will likely receive a confirmation from the Apple customer service email. You then have the option to reply to that email for additional Apple support.
How to Get Help Through Apple Social Media?
Apple doesn’t list its various social media channels as an option for customer service assistance. However, some customers post their Apple feedback or concerns through social media, and the support team replies to their posts.
Apple Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Customer Service Hours (PT):
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Summary of Apple Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Apple?
- “Why are there taking money out of my account”
- “Becuase I have a laptop but I forgot Apple ID and password that's why I cannot connect to wifi please help me”
- “Trying to get WhatsApp n I forgot my Apple ID password”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Have the app Robokiller paid $29.99 till end of year expires June 25 can't make phone call unless on speaker loose sound when watching a movie or video I have the iPhone 12 which is fully paid for and also have the Apple Watch and my charger won't c”
- “Problem with my bill”
- “Payment charge”
Request for Information Question:
- “About my email”
- “Want assistance with my ringtone”
- “I can not get into my Apple Store and I tunes says has been cancled why and how do I fix this”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Broken left ear bud”
- “My Face ID not working”
- “My phone is not working”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “I need to cancell my weight watchers account thru you I need the date you are cancelling I signed up thu you”
- “Cancel apps”
- “I want to cancel a subscription”
- “Is it possible to use two SIM card in iPhone 12mino”
- “Apple credit card”
- “Someone is charging my card everyday from apple”
- “Refund for Blinkist app”
- “To see where my refund is at”
- “Customer service”
- “I want to talk to customer service”
- “Mobile service”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Back camera replacement”
- “Battery replacement”
- “I want to return my order”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Purchased a ringtone and didn't get it”
- “Didn't get an order delivered to my house”
- “Xq me están sacando dinero de mi tarjeta de crédito”
Website/ Application Question:
- “My some of the application is not working”
- “My iPhone XR application problem”
- “App problems”
- “For job in apples”
- “Help with a phone”
- “Not open”
- “Device problem”
, , , ,
Apple Inc. is a publicly held company. The company was founded in 1976 in California. Apple Inc. is an American multinational corporation that develops, sells, and supports a series of personal computers, portable media players, cell phones, and other. At the present time the company is headquartered in Cupertino, California. The company specializes in computer hardware, computer software, and consumer electronics. The most famous products of the company are: Mac PC series, Mac OS X, iPod, Quick Time, iTunes, iLive, iWork, Safari, Apple remote desktop, Xsan, Logic Studio, iPhone, and so much more. Apple Inc. operates several hundreds of stores in five countries.
Apple is ranked 336 out of 2123 in Appliances and Electronics category
USA, Europe, Other, UK
Compare Apple To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.