I purchased a 17 inch Macbook Pro 17 inch from Best Buy in Boynton beach Florida in August of this year.The computer had the lion operating system installed.

After a few days Apple released an update to improve wifi issues with the computer. since the update my computer willnot load pages, will not allow access to my msn messenger, yahoo messenger, Yahoo mail. I contacted Apple care numerous tumes. They were very rude and are yet to correct the problem.

I brought the computer to the Apple store and they told me tio wait for the next update. I brought the computer to best buy and they weren't able to duplicate the problem so the will not rturn my money.

I cannot access my router as I live in a large building and I have no way of changing it due to the complications due to the last upgrade.I would like my money back but apple and best buy refuses.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

#341997

Best Buy is well known for not caring/fixing a problem, but in your case, I am quite surprised about apple care.Call them back!

Ask to speak with "Tier 2" These are nice people that will work with you to fix a problem.

They were great when I needed my iphone replaced.If this doesn't work for you, email some higher-ups at apple, this usually gets results!