Verified Reviewer

1.3

My wife bought me an Apple Watch Series 4 for my birthday 2 years ago. After 1 year the screen that is supposed to be a sapphire crystal screen crack from a 3 ft.

tall drop. I was upset but I dropped it, so I pay the fee to have it replaced. 10 months the replacement watch that I paid $519 plus taxes stopped working for no reason. I took it to Apple, and they just want to charge me again to replace it.

I shouldn't have to pay another $519 for an item that didn't eve last 1 year. They won't even tell me what the problem is.

They just want me to keep given them money for *** product that they want to sell as premium products. I reach out to customer service, but they were like robots just read me the same info from their website.

User's recommendation: Don't bother buying their product. You can buy other smart watches for less money that would last longer.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments