Verified Reviewer

1.3
Poster increased review rating.

On January 27, 2021 I ordered a refurbished MacBook Air for $800 from Apple Computer. By the end of February, it was dead.

I brought it to the Apple Store in Christiana Mall (three hours away). After waiting in line for 3 hours, I met with a staff who took the computer out of my hands, told me it was broken and said it would be shipped back to me. I was given no receipt and he stole a 50.00 computer case that I had just bought. It was returned to me 2 weeks later and it had not been repaired.

I called and they said that I should ship it back again I said that I didnt want it. I do not believe in second chances when I spend that much money. I wrote Tim Cook the CEO, He had someone named Stuart McKenzie call me. He wanted to have his people fix it.

I stated that I had no trust in Apple repair capabilities. McKenzie demanded my receipt which I never received. And then he would not return my email.

I have spent $849.00 on a corrupt computer. It was money I saved from my Social Security.

User's recommendation: Buy your Apples elsewhere.

Apple Pros: 6 years ago apple designed great computers.

Apple Cons: Repair capabilities, Dishonesty, Poor customer service, Items are defective, Theft.

Comments