Verified Reviewer

1.2

My AirPods Pro, currently under Apple Care are not charging properly. This has been troubleshot with Apple Care over the phone.

Apple Care set up Genius Bar appointment. More troubleshooting. Unable to duplicate via their test rig but problem clearly evidenced to Genius Bar.

Sent AirPods Pro to depot for further diagnostics. Get them back in a week with Apple stating they couldnt duplicate the problem.

The problem was still very evident. The right AirPod wouldnt charge.

More calls to Apple Care support. More recounting of my dissatisfaction and another round of troubleshooting. Apples suggestion, just dont try to charge wirelessly, use a cable.

Thats right, I paid extra for wireless charging but should just forget about it and plug them in. Right pod will not charge unless case is not being charged.

More calls with Apple inept support. This time the Senior Advisor that she will set up another Genius Bar appointment for me to swap them out. When I get to the Apple Store, they know nothing of this and maintain they have to troubleshoot again.

I expressed my growing frustration and told manager that this ordeal is causing me to question staying with the Apple ecosystem. He said, Ok.

The Apple Store Galleria Dallas would not replace the defective AirPods. I called inept support and was told that an Apple Senior Advisor cannot have the defective product replaced. Its up to the store.

Spoke to another condescending senior advisor named Megan who asked that I not continue with my formal complaint against the store manager as it could ruin his career.

She stated that she would send a replacement set of AirPods Pro and once received I would need to return the defective ones. I agreed. 4 days later I received an empty box to return the defective AirPods. No replacement.

I called inept support again and was told I had to first return the defective AirPods before they would send a replacement.

Thats not what condescending Megan told me on 21 Oct 21.

So Apple could have done a 1-1 swap in the Apple Store Galleria but didnt and now wants me to trust them to send a replacement AirPods Pro currently under Apple Care.

I dont think so. If Apple is so short on cash not to cover sending a replacement to someone whos been an ecosystem customer since July 2008, then they will just be shorter Ron cash-flow as I cancel my premium services with them and redirect my buying power to another vendor.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy Apple Products.

Preferred solution: Complete replacement set of new AirPods Pro with wireless charging case Formal apology for the customer service disaster this has been Termination of inept store manager and supposed Apple advisors that claim to be able to speak for Apple. .

Apple Pros: No pros.

Apple Cons: Not to be trusted, Incompetence, Are inflexible and arrogant, No concept of lifetime customer value.

Comments