Update by user Mar 25

I meant to say the book had 100 pages with 750 photographs.

Original review posted by user Mar 25

In the past I have created seven photo books through my photos application on my iMac.This last book was a freaking NIGHTMARE.

I am warning others NOT to attempt to use this product it is awful. 1. I spent 9 days putting this book together, there were more than 750 pages and this Apple program crashed more than 25 times. 2.

The text editing does not work properly and is HORRIBLE to work with. 3. When I finished I was unable to download the book and was unable to order the book. This has been a very frustrating project and I WILL NEVER ORDER ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM APPLE.

We can put a man on the moon and Apple, the richest company in the entire world can't get bugs out of a photo app?!?!?! Really? The only bright spot in all of this is the Apple customer service people are the best in the world. During the past two weeks I have contacted them 9 times and I only had difficulty on two of the calls.

The problem is even fantastic customer service can't compensate for a lousy product.

I would suggest Apple get out of the photo book business.I'm switching to Shutterfly.

Review about: Photo Book Project.

I didn't like: Not being able to create a photo book project.

2.1
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apple Photo Book
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.