I am in the process of creating a photo book via my the Apple store.This is the biggest piece of *** I have ever worked with.

When you click on the photos...often, nothing! When you try to change the font, often nothing. It has crashed on me 9 times before I wrote this. They layout options make no sense because the shapes are not flexible.

And, for no reason, they took away the option where you can add captions to the photos. I double dog hate the Apple Photo book. I have created 6 previous books with no problems, but this one has been a nightmare. I am switching to Shutterfly.

I have to admit, however, Apple has the best customer service in the entire world.But it cannot help with a crappy product.

Review about: Apple Photo Book.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

Micro Center - Worst customer service at westbury, NY- CSR - ALI L Micro Center "I went in store traveling 15 miles to get free micro SD card and he started asking me questions that I felt were very inappropriate. I felt he(ALI L) was..." Read more Apple - My songs I recorded Stolden through iTunes from my home computer Apple "I recorded myself both music and all vocals, personal life experiences at home and kept them in iTunes for easy access,now my songs are coming back to me with other..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more Asus - Do not chat! useless!!! call better Asus " I had a problem with motherboard. Couldn't find it on any websites and 2 computer repair shops said they cant help me after charging 50$(just to take it apart..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more