I am in the process of creating a photo book via my the Apple store.This is the biggest piece of *** I have ever worked with.

Related: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CREATE AN APPLE PHOTO BOOK!

When you click on the photos...often, nothing! When you try to change the font, often nothing. It has crashed on me 9 times before I wrote this. They layout options make no sense because the shapes are not flexible.

And, for no reason, they took away the option where you can add captions to the photos. I double dog hate the Apple Photo book. I have created 6 previous books with no problems, but this one has been a nightmare. I am switching to Shutterfly.

I have to admit, however, Apple has the best customer service in the entire world.But it cannot help with a crappy product.

Review about: Photo Book Through The Apple Store.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apple Photo Book
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Apple - My songs I recorded Stolden through iTunes from my home computer Apple "I recorded myself both music and all vocals, personal life experiences at home and kept them in iTunes for easy access,now my songs are coming back to me with other..." Read more Staples Canada Has The Worst, Customer No Service Ever! Staples "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Apple Music Converter for Mac is great to help me Convert purchased iTunes music to MP3 Apple "Haven't used iTunes in a year or so. I used to be able to convert files bought from iTunes store to MP3 format so I could load them onto my..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more