State: England Clear all filters (6 of 460 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Apple Repair Review

1.4
*** poor customer service, impossible to book 'genius' actually, thickie bar appointment. I went, just to be told they wouldn't look at my phone as I had the screen replaced. Had Apple charged a reasonable price for screen replacements and had I been able to book repair, I would have gladly used them. I've had enough of poor support and lock in, I'm going android.
Service
Apple Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Iphone 5C Review

2.8
Let me tell you I am one pissed customer. Okay so my power button is jammed on my iPhone 5C,I can't turn the thing off and now it won't let me change my wallpaper. Apple are a total *** company. The amount you pay for this to happen. Would've been better of with a *** android.
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Apple in London, England - 1000 pound phone bill after cell phone stolen

My son's Apple iphone was stolen while on holiday in Barcelona in July 2012. By the time we alerted his network provider, O2, an hour later the thief had run up a phone bill of over 1000 pounds sterling even though the phone was pin locked. O2 have refused to refund us. All the calls were made to the same number and it was perfectly obvious that it was fraudulent usage - my son has never had a phone bill of more than 25 pounds a month. Despite numerous calls and letters to O2 they have refused to refund any charges made before we put a bar on the phone. We have now moved to a different provider and changed to pay as you go!

I dont see how this is Apples Problem? Why are you here? bashing Apple? When Your CARRIER gave you those charges??

That is as ridiculous as blaming your dad for having a ***. Get over it.

And go bash your carriers name. :roll

Wow. That is defintely up to the phone company to take care of. It is not your son's fault that his phone was STOLEN!

View more comments (1)
Product
Apple Cell Phone
Tags
  • Numerous calls

Apple Customer Service Disgrace

Macbook Air needed repair (warranty case) but it is nearly impossible to book a service appointment (which you need to hand it in at an Apple store) at a London Apple Store. Not only is the booking process convoluted and painful (why do you have to enter all your details before you can select a store to be told that that store doesnt have any free appointments)? Half of the stores dont have any appointments at all (you get a no-slot exception message). The other half do have appointments, but hey, they only allow to book a week in advance, but due to popular demand there are only a few slots on the last day, so you basically can only book for one day coming week, and that has only very limited timeslots... So not only do they sell expensive products that break down, and care plans for a lot of money, but then they really make it hard to give the product to them! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!
BrotherWitch

hahahahahahaaaaaa! Thats what you get for buying a Mac!

Deal with it! hahahahahahahaha

Mac = NAZI of the tech world.

Loss

Apple after care disgrace

I have an IMAC 27" that started to go into a reboot cycle for no reason after trying everything I could find online to fix but to no avail and so resorted to calling the folks at Apple. I was told that despite my MAC only being 7 months old I was not entitled to telephone support but I could buy an Apple Care package for £139 and they would then help me. I told them I did not think the issue was a software issue and was hardware and as the computer was under 1 year old they had to fix under warranty. Again the lady refused to help me unless I bought an Applecare package as they only cover hardware. She told me that in order to determine whether this was a hardware or software issue I would need telephone support which I needed to pay for. We went around in this circle for about 30 minutes all the while I was getting increasingly angry. It is disgusting that they won't support a computer that is well within warranty unless I buy an Applecare package. I currently own 2 IMAC's 2 IPADS 2 IPODS an Ipod shuffle, two Apple TV's and I am adamant that I will Never buy another Apple product!!!! I am so utterly disgusted that I pay a premium for what is supposed to be a premier product only to receive support that treats you like a piece of *** Never again, stay away from Apple at all costs.

Congratulations at trying to get something for nothing. In an effort to keep costs down, and make the hardcore geeks happy, they do not include any telephone support past the initial 90 days.

For those of whom desire telephone support, along with extending the warranty, they do offer the Applecare plan. This is required to be offered at all Apple Retail stores when you purchase a new Mac. If you purchased it online all the information was disclosed to you before the purchase was complete. The computer comes with warranty information that also clearly explains the policy.

So there have been multiple points in time where you were disclosed this information but chose to ignore it. If you do not agree with these terms you were certainly free not to purchase this Mac. You got exactly what you paid for, a Mac with 90 days of phone support and a one year hardware warranty.

If you suspect a hardware problem then it needs to be brought in for service, they will not diagnose hardware issues over the phone without being inside of support. :cry

Sounds like you didn't read the paperwork that came with your expensive computer that stated Apple offers 90 days complimentary phone support [3 months]. your 7 month timeframe is way outside that mark.

The agent probably didn't do a good job explaining that or was not able to explain that in the time provided due to where the conversation seems like it went. If you are able to take your computer in to an Apple Store, they'll take care of you for free as long as you're within one year of your purchase. I think in some countries Apple offers 2 years complimentary hardware support if you can get it to the store.

Check online [use a friends computer if yours isn't working :)] and see where the closest store to you is. Give them a call and see if they can help you out in person.

View more comments (1)
Loss

Apple won't allow me to buy music

When I purchased a song on my iPod, it never appeared in my music library. I went on my computer to buy it afterwards and I TYPED MY ITUNES PASSWORD and it said it was wrong! I had to retrieve it and never got an email. This all happened today. When I purchased a song on my iPod, it never appeared in my music library. I went on my computer to buy it afterwards and I TYPED MY ITUNES PASSWORD and it said it was wrong! I had to retrieve it and never got an email. This all happened today.

Don't blame apple because you don't know how to use something as simple as iTunes. Seems like your fault not apple's.

Sometimes your email provider will prevent the reset email to show up. It happens alot at the store.

Send an email to apple. This has happened to me before, and they credited my account for the song and helped me through the process.

View more comments (2)