State: Georgia City: Alpharetta Clear all filters (1 of 449 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Apple in Alpharetta, Georgia - No-Service Rippoff Team is an off shores outfit

I had an issue with my iPhone 4s not turning off or going to sleep. I googled for solution and this, well presented, no questions asked-garauntee offer, caught my eye. I was so impressed I, [sheepishly admit] bought their other offer, too, [one chance only]. A couple of frustrating hours later I emailed the company for assitance with their 'user friendly' [NOT] program. No phone. Got an email a couple of days later. Instructions were difficult and finally after several more inquiries the emailer admitted to the many steps needed to unlock the phone each time, meanwhile about the 4th day, I began to ask for a refund. An Apple tech, in about 2 min., had shown me a trick to get the thing to work pretty quickly. This is what I now use, until I get my next phone. They never refunded my money. They seemed to calculate the days before getting down to discussing my constant requests for a refund. They offered more stuff for half off, etc. WHAT??? I finally called my charge card company, [not paypal] but the card listed with them, and they were careful and fair. They researched and discovered that many others had the same complaint as I did. They actually found a phone number, with a "We cannot respond at this time" message. My card company was Capitol One, and they could not have been kinder. They fully refunded my money, and even blocked this company from access to my card, so that I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of getting a new card and contacting all my accounts that get paid off this card monthly. I didn't even know you could do that. Wow. Great service with Capitol One. Bad experience fixed! DON'T USE THESE iPHONE Unlocker Guys. Go to Apple and they will show you a trick to make it work through an app. You can turn it off or put it to sleep, but you still have to plug it in to reboot it. I need another phone, just too tight to buy a new one. I'm over that now. Also, research any new company before you buy, read the reviews. I could have saved myself some hassle, doing this first. I never blog a review like this, but wanted to help.
Review