Verified Reviewer

1.3

I will never ever buy another iPhone again just due to worst customer care/ support during this tough COVID19 situation. My phone is out on repair since 18 days and no update on my device.

Last update was 17days back where it says service completed. A customer relation person is fooling with all technical expertise he has. If i ever knew it will take this long time, i would never given in first place. They say a guarantee of up to 5 days, but here it is more than 15days already.

buying such costly phones and no support is a big drawback. I will certainly not advise fellow friends to definitely look out in market, there are much better providers with much better service. These people do not have basic ethics to even communicate on progress/ update.

No one would even respond when you call at given contact number. APPLE = DISAPPOINTMENT

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY iPhone, they suck in any support services. Better competitors are in market like samsung.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Apple Cons: Lack of answer, 25 day delay in reaching a resolution, Avoid buying or investing in apple.

Comments

I've never bought one. I don't need a cell phone and I don't like Apple. My grudge dates to the early 1980's and their crummy incompatible computers.

Apple Reviews