State: Hawaii City: Honolulu Product: Apple Repair Clear all filters (1 of 22 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Apple Customer Service is the worst

I called Apple Kahala Mall to get an update on my repair. They were supposed to give me a quote on the repair. I was immediately transferred to a call center and then transferred several times for over 45 minutes. I tried several more times to call and the same thing happened. I hung up after about 15 minutes on the following calls because I knew no one would answer. I tried going to the website and after going through a merry-go-round of choices, finally was able to arrange for a call the following day. I've been a loyal customer for years but have decided to take a different approach if I purchase any future apple products. I won't waste the money on apple care and I'll assume that the product will break after 3-4 years and dispose of it rather than fix it. The usual scenario when an apple product breaks is that the repair costs as much as a new one.
Review
Service
Apple Repair
Cons
  • Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
When the time to hold a call is greater than 5 minutes, have the customer input a contact number and the rep can call when free. Have the salespeople at the apple stores pick up the phone if they are free.

Contact Apple Customer Service