Verified Reviewer

We have been loyal customers of Apple and have spent thousands of dollars on their products. Early in the year we purchased a MacBook Air for my daughter for her first job.

Within a couple months it malfunctioned. I was directed to Apple advisors that stated it would cost $450 to repair. What!! After paying $850 for the initial purchase 4 months earlier and not knowing the cause?

So I escalated it to ceo and coo. At first they didnt respond for weeks. I had to mail 3-4 letters and email them every other day for 2 weeks. Finally an assistant contacted me from the corp office but didnt offer much assistance.

Then I researched Apple and found out that their employees went to the press in November for the first time about poor working conditions.

No wonder why I am getting such lousy customer service? If the corporate office isnt much help, the poor service and attitude rolls down the corporate chain.

Thats not a healthy sign for a company when the key resources of a company, the employees, feel disenfranchised.

Does anyone have recommendations re other companies for phones, laptops, etc that they can share? Why do you think so?

User's recommendation: Stay away from Apple products.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Apple Cons: Glitchy.