Nashville, Tennessee

I have had a MAC computer since 1984.But, I will NEVER purchase another Apple product as long as live.

Related: APPLE IMAC.

I have had it with those arrogant ***! I made the mistake of upgrading to sierra. BIG BIG MISTAKE. I can't use my printer now.

I can't download photos from my camera. In my opinion, APPLE has the least concern for their customers of any firm I have ever known of in my 70 years. I'm done. I'm sorry they got so rich and powerful that they can design products without any consideration for their customers.

Steve Jobs started this BS by not allowing Adobe Flash. Who do these people think they are to tell us what we can use and what we can't?

I've spent hours on the phone trying to get my peripherals to work.So long Apple!

Review about: Imac.

I didn't like: That the upgrades shut off my peripherals.

1.3
Ease of Use
Usability
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apple Desktop Computer
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

South Haven, Michigan, United States #1307286

Of course they can decide what works and doesn't work on their machines.That's business decisions.

I've never owned an Apple but all companies do this.

There are many things you can do on your Apple that I can't do on my Lenovo.That's just normal.

If you don't like the decisions they make, buy something else.

applehater

Since you're a life long customer, would you have thought to research what works with a new Operating System before you go ahead and pull the trigger? Or better yet if you had a Time Machine Backup, you know you could always restore to the previous Operating System and ta-da, you're back in business.