1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I have had a MAC computer since 1984.But, I will NEVER purchase another Apple product as long as live.

I have had it with those arrogant ***! I made the mistake of upgrading to sierra. BIG BIG MISTAKE. I can't use my printer now.

I can't download photos from my camera. In my opinion, APPLE has the least concern for their customers of any firm I have ever known of in my 70 years. I'm done. I'm sorry they got so rich and powerful that they can design products without any consideration for their customers.

Steve Jobs started this BS by not allowing Adobe Flash. Who do these people think they are to tell us what we can use and what we can't?

I've spent hours on the phone trying to get my peripherals to work.So long Apple!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Apple. The most disappointing about apple desktop computer from Apple was that the upgrades shut off my peripherals Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apple.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Apple to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

South Haven, Michigan, United States #1307286

Of course they can decide what works and doesn't work on their machines.That's business decisions.

I've never owned an Apple but all companies do this.

There are many things you can do on your Apple that I can't do on my Lenovo.That's just normal.

If you don't like the decisions they make, buy something else.

applehater
Lewiston, New York, United States #1222010

Since you're a life long customer, would you have thought to research what works with a new Operating System before you go ahead and pull the trigger? Or better yet if you had a Time Machine Backup, you know you could always restore to the previous Operating System and ta-da, you're back in business.