Kottayam, Kerala

This is to inform the officials who is in charge of apple products, I bought an apple I phone 6 and it’s showing lots of complaints including hanging problem.Right now phone is fully hanged I can’t access to my phone.

I bought this phone one 7th march 2015. After using the product for one moths, it started getting hanging problems. Previously I was using Samsung s3 it is also showing same hanging problem, so I switched to apple product that I expected some quality much more than Samsung product. But right now I am facing too much problem with your product than my pervious product.

I am business man who used to do lot of business deals using phone. Right now I don’t have time to waste on repairing the phone or going behind all those things. So kindly see my complaint and replace my product or send someone to collect the product. Bill details are attached with the mail.

Please go through it and make necessary solutions for the problem.

I expect some good response from apple product service.

Contact no: 09544085440, 09020838623

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

apple.com/feedback or 1-800-275-2273

If you have tried 2 different phones, it very well could be your network causing it