1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Apple store visit [ one of many over the last 5 years] greeted, pointed in vague direction of 20 other blue or green shirts to wait in line, this in itself could be solved for far less cost, by a ticket machine , the person in question will then look at his pad and direct you to the genius wait station,where while you wait, you can see an abhorrent amount of bored employees darting back and forth with a latest gadget [ some sphere like ball] and music testing and in general clumping together in chatty talk.. the then over stimulated " genius"is handling 3 or more customers at a time. making each customer wait for the next question of the previous customer to be answered. whatever the problem was, is not solved. Or returns the minute one walks out the door, [ and leave the high powered field of internet connection of the apple store,] returning in the store you get a chatty girl tell you in a high pitched voice to just ask siri, she obviously did no notice the dark cloud looming over my head , but retreated after i lost my cool composure and told her that miss siri will never understand my vocabulary or accent , nor would i ever want to have a conversation with a robot, as my time is too valuable. than to advertise aimless chats. My "update"s have brought me no further, my texts come in random matter and have cost me valuable connections, and no, i do not want to be reminded of my text 4 months ago with every new text ,and yes, since the job is not over yet, i need that text info as proof. and no, i will not let you reset and loose my text messaging or chats. Apple once was simple and clean, now its over run with unimportant updates and just now, my voice mail will only let me hear my messages as i had in the past on my first flip phone.. Apple you've lost it, you are no longer cool, you're irritating, no longer " new" and " hip", your lagging behind and fail to see your initial goal. Stop patting yourself on the back on how important you are with the latest .. Customer service? forget it , store visits are if you want to feel part of the self-absorbed " in" crowd, playing store, waisting my time. i will have a personal I T guy come to my home once every two months, reset everything , clear and clean bugs, get all computers back in sync.

Until the next automated update , SERVICE of apple.

If by chance there is a geek in the store who is trying to help, he's informed that he should tell me to get a new phone. [ yes that would be a manager, actually whisper this info in his ear] leaving the sales geek looking stoic, as i read behind his eyes, help me, and I'm sorry.. yes APPLE ,you lost a fan. ps, my old i phone 4 is working faster than my i phone 6s.

You have really lost it with your incorrect updates. " good enough" may be the new perfect,

but APPLE you are not even reaching " good enough".

Review about: Apple Customer Care.

Reason of review: i still have my old i phone 4.

I liked: First apple computer, First pro laptop, Second air, I phone 4, Overall design.

I didn't like: Genius bar, Store staff directors, Store decibel level, Automated updates, Update results.

Comments