75 views
1.8

My iphone 7 showed "no service". I spoke with Apple customer support, made an appointment with certified repair, was told i would receive a loaner or replacement that day if diagnostics indicated problem was related to the components covered in the program.

Phone had to have cracked screen repaired ($160) before they would run diagnostics. 3 hours later, phone qualifies for the program. Sorry, no loaner phones. (They had one and it was loaned out) and it will be at least 1-2 weeks, possibly longer, for replacement pho ne to be sent back.

Because i need this device for work, I had to purchase a phone for the time phone is off for repair.

That a replacement wasn't overnighted for an issue clearly the fault of Apple speaks volumes about Apple's complete disregard for their customers. It has been 6 days and my repair/replacement is "processing." I have no date indicating when my replacement will arrive.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Iphone 7 Cell Phone.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Apple Pros: Once took care of customers.

Apple Cons: Poor customer service.

Location: 26811 Vista del Mar, Capistrano Beach, CA 92624