After 10 years being an trusted Apple client the lastly purchased Iphone 7 simply died after 1 year and one month of purchase. A device that costs almost 800 dollars is supposed to hold more than that.

The device simply got hot and then switched off. No physical damage, no water damage. Apple Support doesn't help at all – Apple Store the same frustration. Apple does not offer any kind of support for after warranty devices.

They just want to charge again for a new device. The only offer from them is to spend more 319 USD for an raw-exchange device.

I am don't even like the Iphone anymore after this treatment. Very very frustrating.

Review about: Apple Iphone 7 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service years ago.

I didn't like: Defective product poor support, Product is of substandard quality, Not happy with service, Iphone 7 bad quality, No repair or recovery solution at all.

Comments

We went in a Apple store in Fort Lauderdale for a battery replacement cause my iPhone didn’t turn on. After they saw my iPhone and tested it they said wasn’t a battery problem but a software ones and they offered to buy a replacement iPhone for 299$, we refused and we went to an other place where they changed the old and died battery for a new one and now my iPhone works perfectly.

apple deliberately damages phones after their warranty expires trust me i had to jailbreak my iphone to fix it so its a software issue that can be solved with jailbreak