Took it to the ATT store and was told the phone was defective and I would have to take it to the Apple store in Orlando, Florida.I drove the 50 miles one way, paid all the tolls.

Related: Apple Music Converter for Mac is great to help me Convert purchased iTunes music to MP3

Got there and was told there was a 3 hour wait. Waited and when it was my turn for assistance. EXPLAINED THE PROBLEM. The person tried to fix and was told the phone was defective.

I ask if there was any thing that could be done to fix it. Another associate came by and whispered' PUSH THE 6 PHONES" I was then told I could get out of my contract with ATT for $145. and he could sell me a new phone that day. Needless to say I was very upset when I left the store.

A few days later I called Apple and spoke to ADAM and I hooked my phone up to ITunes and downloaded the latest software and followed the instructions and Adam called me back to check on my progress. The phone is now working. I want to know why ATT sells Apple products and are not able to do simple repairs that can be done over the phone with an Apple Tech. and why the Apple representative was not interested in helping me with the problems but was more interested in selling me a new phone.

Needless to say I was very steamed when I left the Apple Store in Orlando for the treatment that I received. I'm 71 years old and pretty computer and phone savvy. If this is how customers are treated by the people who represent this company.

I have bought my last Apple product.I have 2 Apple IPhone and 2 Apple IPad .

Review about: Apple Iphone 5C Cell Phone.

I didn't like: Treatment and they way other products were pushed at me.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apple Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

This has nothing to do with Apple. OP should move review to AT&T and not Apple.