Took it to the ATT store and was told the phone was defective and I would have to take it to the Apple store in Orlando, Florida.I drove the 50 miles one way, paid all the tolls.

Got there and was told there was a 3 hour wait. Waited and when it was my turn for assistance. EXPLAINED THE PROBLEM. The person tried to fix and was told the phone was defective.

I ask if there was any thing that could be done to fix it. Another associate came by and whispered' PUSH THE 6 PHONES" I was then told I could get out of my contract with ATT for $145. and he could sell me a new phone that day. Needless to say I was very upset when I left the store.

A few days later I called Apple and spoke to ADAM and I hooked my phone up to ITunes and downloaded the latest software and followed the instructions and Adam called me back to check on my progress. The phone is now working. I want to know why ATT sells Apple products and are not able to do simple repairs that can be done over the phone with an Apple Tech. and why the Apple representative was not interested in helping me with the problems but was more interested in selling me a new phone.

Needless to say I was very steamed when I left the Apple Store in Orlando for the treatment that I received. I'm 71 years old and pretty computer and phone savvy. If this is how customers are treated by the people who represent this company.

I have bought my last Apple product.I have 2 Apple IPhone and 2 Apple IPad .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of treatment and they way other products were pushed at me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss apple customer care. Apple needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apple.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

This has nothing to do with Apple. OP should move review to AT&T and not Apple.