Seattle, Washington

Beware.Don't get ripped off by these guys.

I purchased iphone-unlocker-pro to unlock my iPhone but got stuck on the first step of the instructions due to no documentation on their website. No matter when you call, there is never an answer on their "sales & support" phone line and they never answer any emails. They claim to offer a "100% money back guarantee on any order that is placed. We offer a no question asked refund policy..." This is a BIG LIE!

Do not purchase anything from these clowns.

I neglected to file a complaint with PayPal before the time limit expired for disputes and am out the money I paid.-- Ray, Seattle, WA

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

Only your carrier can unlock your phone if it's locked to their service. If you didn't know that by now then it's your own fault.

Gabriele

To me has gone worste: in the sense that

from http://iphone-unlocker-pro.com

after $39,95

I haven´t recevived any software,

I haven´t received any money back.

It is sure their servce is big big fake.

As probably many of you knows, they have a ticketing-system

(url is http://imeiunlock.freshdesk.com)

when I complained because of late in the transfer money they promised me with a system-message, well two months later,

they decided to just close the ticket

(it means change the ticket-state from opened to closed)

without any answer.

After more than two months

to have still hope for having money back is ....UNUSEFUL

Gabriele

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom #698173

same here.i purchased their software to unlock my iphone then when i asked about the missing documents and a refund, they emailed me back saying that before they refund me they would try and help, so i gave them the details that the "guru" asked for and still got the same so asked again for a refund saying id got rid of iphone and they said "Please be patient it can take up to 10 days for your money to be returned through PayPal.

We hope that you can be patient and wait before you take further action in order not to prolong the refund time.PayPal claims take several weeks to resolve, therefore we try our best to refund you as soon as possible without the use of PayPal claims." it had bed 11 days and still no money back so i opened a paypal claim/dispute and am still waiting.wont recommend it :(

Charles

Just got ripped off by iphone-unlockme.com they are the same crowd just under a different name.Can only agree with the above.

Lodged a dispute with PayPal.Of course that will take for ever, waste my time and never be resolved.

All these unlock sites are a rip off.If you want to jailbreak your iPhone use redsnow its free.

cd

I bought the software in August 2012 and it did work. this is a ripoff, it faded.

mustraight@hotmail.com

I fell for this and I JUST now got my refund in my bank, took over three months and cost me about 40 man hrs.They DO NOT have a customer service, that 800 # is a joke.

I had to do some long hard research, many calls and heated conversations.I am thinking of setting up a website giving directions on how to get your money back, but I want my time back! here is my proposal, would you pay me $.95 of your $24.95 refund to get it back?

I can show you the exact process of how to get your $ back!email me for more info

william

money back my *** these guys scammed where do they work out of

dooped
#462065

Ditto on all that.Replies to emails were good from them, but their site is deceptive, their software is glitchy, and everytime you reboot your iphone you have to go through the same process.

Just got my previous carrier to notify Apply that I'd like my iphone unlocked.

Cost me $50.Sounds hassle free, and it's done through iTunes.........worth the extra $26.

Jaffa

Me too, paid my money & am stuck at stage one. No reply to emails asking for help or a refund.Iphone useless I can find another way. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.

junard

Im about to purchase this software to unlock my iphone 4.. thanks people for your honest comments.. i will try to do it my self with gevey sim..