IPhone X with factory issues not being fixed in-store free of charge because of expired warranty, even during extreme situation: the pandemic. I had my iphone X screen fixed because of a green mark appearing all across it in 2019, they told me it was an apple factory problem with iphone X and googling the problem confirms that it has happened to a lot of people.

Fast-forward to 2020, the green mark appears again and OBVIOUSLY I couldnt take it to repair because newsflash, were in a pandemic. Now that apple stores have opened up again and aictook my phone; they tell me I cant repair it because the warranty is already void as of a year ago.

To make things worse; whoever fixed my iphone the first time didnt properly enter the details into their system so this repair i had in 2019 fshows up as a regular screen repair, not the factory issue they told me about. Its insane how little apple cares about its customers and how soemone can so

User's recommendation: If you buy apple; you better make sure you never have a issue with their products or they will throw you out on the curb.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: 701 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33130