2.8K views

never buy any electronic things from 100 best buy,its better to buy from platforms.i just bought an ipod of 950 rs, it worked for only 1week.never purchase anything from 100 best buy, specially never from this site.never bu never buy never buy never buy never never never please never buy never buy please please please please never never never never buy never buy its waste of many money. if you want to buy buy from platform but never buy from here,i request you not to buy here. okay thanks for reading this for last time never buy.

Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Comments

#2001095

Tamil you got confused with BEST BUY. Notice no 100 in front.

BEST BUY without the 100 is an American reliable electronic business.

Play on words. You got scammed by Indian fake business site.

#2001087

Best Buy is an electronic brick and mortar and online store. I think its reliable though I never ordered anything online just in person.

I don't buy online from them because their an expensive store. EDIT: I thought you were talking about BEST BUY not 100bestbuy. 2 different places. 100bestbuy is a play on the word BEST BUY no 100 in front.

Scam outfit out of New Dehli India. Scammers and thieves.

Good reviews are planted by staff. Stay Away!!

#1991667

Ok thank you

This review makes no sense. What is “100 Best Buy”? Sounds like he purchased a used iPod off of a sketchy website and is now blaming Apple.

Pls dont accept from this site calls. BZ am participated contest for Samsung Galaxy Tab. And i Payed 900 Rs for this but am not revived contest result Till now.

But they says already send

Hi all pls dont participate this contest. they are fool of me

*** company

But they says already send

Hi all pls dont participate this contest

*** company :( :( :(

Very worst choice to buy things from here not only the products are duplicate but deals are also unfaithful.

participated in contest,1 cal n says u won iphone5s,den says u have to pay 5000 as tax.and when i call another cc executive, he says u have been selected for contest. of iphone 5s

from this instance u can guess of their service,values n product r expensive den other sites.

its up to u if still want to go for it.

i think how could be this possible that they are offering expensive electronic items in just 990 or 690....Fake.....use ur common sense

@PissedConsumer577729

Hi

Hiiii to all ,I am Vishal & i had played a contest in 100bestbuy and i won a nokia phone ..i am very happy with this surprised.100bestbuy rocks...!!!!

I won a Benetton watch. Still works, and

8) I LOVE 100BEST BUY!!

I had ordered an mobile on 100bestbuy.com long time back but, I haven't recd my mobile till today. Even, nobody picks my calls or reply of my mails.

It's my request to all online shopping websites owners or companies to take legal action against 100bestbuy.com. Because they r making bad image for all online shopping companies.

:cry I have been offered a samsung tab for 990.... by 100bestbuy.com.... wat should i do??

:cry

100 best buy in just a fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. so do not accept any things from them.

it is a fraud site gaurenteed to pay the whole amount invested in any contest then where is mine they are even not taking phone calls

:? :?

:? :? :? can i know that is it safe to invest money in 100bestbuy.com??????????????

:? :? :?

:? :?

@PissedConsumer544565

really it is fraud site.Doin't invest.

They are not taking phone. 100 bestbuy stoped service?

Apple Reviews