2.8K views

never buy any electronic things from 100 best buy,its better to buy from platforms.i just bought an ipod of 950 rs, it worked for only 1week.never purchase anything from 100 best buy, specially never from this site.never bu never buy never buy never buy never never never please never buy never buy please please please please never never never never buy never buy its waste of many money. if you want to buy buy from platform but never buy from here,i request you not to buy here. okay thanks for reading this for last time never buy.

Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Comments

Hello sir

I purches one combo(Azzaro Chrome Legend+Reebok pair Watch)and I got this products at very less price and I am happy with that and I am going to tell my friends also its good's site

thanks.

Hello sir

I would like to inform you all people that I purchase one products i.e. Denim Illusion Deo Spray at very less price and I am very very happy with 100bestbuy.Com service.

Hello,

I saw lots of complaints against the 100bestbuy.com buy that site is not like that bcoz i ordered some products and they send me the proper product as they mention in there web site nothing any kind of fraud at all. I don’t know why you guy’s are putting that type of negative comment against this web site if you got any problem call them sure they will solved your problem.

Thanks.

hi,

Kalpana frm Bangalore

Now a days i m very happy because i find a very gud site for online purchase. This is the one and only best site for online purchase and i m very happy with this bcoz they are selling the product at very low cost thanks 100best buy.com.

Akash is a company person from 100bestbuy.com and trying to save company reputation but I would like to inform Akash that there are hundreds of places on Internet where there are complaints against 100bestbuy.com and below all of them there are good reviews given. How it can happen?

I also got email for promotional offer and it was said that they are giving me free product when I clicked on link they asked me for money and started send me SMS on my mobile too. WTF!!!!!

Don't ever try again to email and SMS me and cheats others, I will never ever buy any thing from 100bestbuy.com. 100bestbuy.com is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

maaderchod hai china ka kachra bech rahe hai ..

Hi this is akssh here .

I ve order ipod from 100bestbuy.com for 699 . Then after 4-5 days i received d product .i got branded one 6 months got over still its working .This is a good site for online perchase ..

Thnks