2.9K views

never buy any electronic things from 100 best buy,its better to buy from platforms.i just bought an ipod of 950 rs, it worked for only 1week.never purchase anything from 100 best buy, specially never from this site.never bu never buy never buy never buy never never never please never buy never buy please please please please never never never never buy never buy its waste of many money. if you want to buy buy from platform but never buy from here,i request you not to buy here. okay thanks for reading this for last time never buy.

Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Comments

Hi!

Itz Sajeesh........i buy a product from 100bestbuy.com i.e. a combo(Ladies bag + Watch)and(shri dhan laxmi yantra + kuber kunji)

and i got that within 6 days on few price like only courier charges

thanks 100bestbuy.com

thanks!

Hi,

this is Vasanth,

I buy through 100bestbuy.Com one shree dhan laxmi yantra and silk saree at very less charges within 4-5 days and I surprise bcoz that delivery was fast and I very very happy to 100bestbuy.Com

thanks!

Hello i am a regular user of 100bestbuy.com

and last week i won a Apple I phone 3GS from 100bestbuys.com. They send me Apple T Phone and charge only courier charge i.e.

rs 199 i am very happy. Thanks 100bestbuy.com.

I have received a sms from 100bestbuy.com saying you have won the Canon Power Shot SX230, so I replyed an sms and received a call back from executive and He told me that you have won the Canon Power Shot SX 230 & need to pay delivery charges dat is Rs. 699/-.Then i order for Canon Power Shot SX 230and i gave address and pin code.

Then after 3-4 days i received Canon Power Shot SX 230 . Thanks for your good service

This is kaustav.

I got T shirt & Wallet from 100bestbuy.com. I liked T shirt but not wallet.

again i called to 100bestbuy customer care. They send new wallet after 1 week.

I m so happy with 100best buy.com and i... Show more like 100bestbuy .com service.

Hello sir

I purches one combo(Azzaro Chrome Legend+Reebok pair Watch)and I got this products at very less price and I am happy with that and I am going to tell my friends also its good's site

thanks.

Hello sir

I would like to inform you all people that I purchase one products i.e. Denim Illusion Deo Spray at very less price and I am very very happy with 100bestbuy.Com service.

Hello,

I saw lots of complaints against the 100bestbuy.com buy that site is not like that bcoz i ordered some products and they send me the proper product as they mention in there web site nothing any kind of fraud at all. I don’t know why you guy’s are putting that type of negative comment against this web site if you got any problem call them sure they will solved your problem.

Thanks.

hi,

Kalpana frm Bangalore

Now a days i m very happy because i find a very gud site for online purchase. This is the one and only best site for online purchase and i m very happy with this bcoz they are selling the product at very low cost thanks 100best buy.com.

Akash is a company person from 100bestbuy.com and trying to save company reputation but I would like to inform Akash that there are hundreds of places on Internet where there are complaints against 100bestbuy.com and below all of them there are good reviews given. How it can happen?

I also got email for promotional offer and it was said that they are giving me free product when I clicked on link they asked me for money and started send me SMS on my mobile too. WTF!!!!!

Don't ever try again to email and SMS me and cheats others, I will never ever buy any thing from 100bestbuy.com. 100bestbuy.com is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

maaderchod hai china ka kachra bech rahe hai ..

Hi this is akssh here .

I ve order ipod from 100bestbuy.com for 699 . Then after 4-5 days i received d product .i got branded one 6 months got over still its working .This is a good site for online perchase ..

Thnks