State: Louisiana City: Baton Rouge Clear all filters (1 of 449 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Apple - Phone Repair Review from Baton Rouge, Louisiana

2.9

Update by user Jun 08, 2015

Well the worst part of it is I need something to drink plus I need a nature call and can't go, why because I'm scared to lose my place here and has Apple offered me anything , nothing, so cuddos to you Apple.

Update by user Jun 08, 2015

Here we are again got the email that tech would be with me shortly and almost 30 minutes later and still no one has contacted me, you think I'm getting pissed or not, I thought Apple was the best now I would recommend them to dogs. I guess you should just black list me because I'm not going to shut up now .

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2015

I called for a service call because I broke the glass on it. I called at 10:am this morning and got the run around , then finally got someone to speak to and he could barely speak English, so how do you commute like that. So I went online and couldn't log on for some reason so I went to a friends house same thing. Well I drive to the Apple Store in the mall of Louisiana where I buy all my phones and just got the run around again, so they said it would be 2:30 hours before they can get to me, ok I can understand that but when you see about 10 people just standing around doing nothing for about 1 hour you ask yourself what's going on. Yes I came in the store *** wouldn't have you and still waiting now and it's been another 30 minutes. I have been a customer for a long time and use only Apple equipment and now I'm thinking of getting rid of this stuff because of *** like this. I guess I have been black cloulded now. Well I have bitched enough and I'll wait fir this to be fixed and grant you I will buy a whole page in the local newspaper to complain about this .
Review