Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

Apple support and senior advisors have lied and mislead me since may 2021 and withhold information that can help me and device me when it comes to teams and departments available to talk to and lie about product security team being available via email only when that it not true at all they have chat and phone support! And they lie about executive customer relations having chat support saying they dont.

Also senior advisors have lied and said that team doesnt exist. Ive also been strung along this entire time about a discovery I made that warrants compensation and 7 months later still nothing. A rep also bet me $5000 that amazons phone number isnt 888280**** and began calling me a liar saying thats a scam number (its not) and began screaming at me becoming belligerent. Apple support has ignored me via social media 95% of the time.

A rep via chat support insinuated I take good care of myself and not my kids and persisted to call my daughter a boy despite her clearly being dressed in girl clothes and long pretty hair! I could go on and on Im so sick of being treated less than.

Preferred solution: Compensation I’ve been made to wait for and compensation for their extreme unfair and deceptive practices and mistreatment .

Apple Pros: Design.

Apple Cons: Customer service, Protection.

Comments