1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I bought mine May, 2016, and have had nothing but issue after issue with it.It's slow, I have that fixed and it comes right back in no time.

Constant interruptions from I CLOUD and other drop down Apple notices. Activity Monitor comes up without provocation. Auto mail does too. It constantly asks me to verify sites I go on, but once I do it asks again, over and over.

Sierra is the worst program they have ever installed. Calendar does not work. I get booted out of Safari constantly. I have to put in my password when I boot up.

Apple reps cannot fix that. They try and try and instrument does not respond. Info on Stickies gets erased over and over. Caps lock key fails to work.

Mail option does not work. Autofill breaks down constantly. I click sites on Safari and they do not respond. Bad music on customer support.

They let you choose a music option only when you call in, but then after that, if they put you on hold, (WHICH IS A LOT), you have to hear their very strident rock music (bad taste, I love rock, but not their rock), and loads of static. LONG HOLDS. Their tech support is poorly trained. "I am going to put you on a short hold." Lie.

It's a long one with bad rock and lots of static. I have complained to APPLE feedback over and over about this over the year. Apple does nothing. NOtHING.

I have spent hours on the phone with Apple and had to go into the Genius Bar.

I want my time back!And money!

Review about: Apple Macbook Air Laptop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Laptop, Tech support, Selling defective merchandise, Product, Software.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

this is why i dont buy high $ electronics---you're still out in the cold when it screws up....many yrs ago when vcrs were the thing i went thru a lot of cheap ones...then finally decided to buy a "good one" a 4300 sony....it didnt last 2 mos.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1351128

Sounds like I need not buy an Apple product to replace the Windows 10 piece of junk I bought.I think I may just stick with my Windows 7 machines.

But, I thought Apple had great customer service?Apparently, not.

to h.kitchener New York, New York, United States #1351365

They are very polite and well-spoken Just not very well-trained You have to ask for a senior rep ALWAYS Meanwhile the first rep puts you on hold and you have to listen to bad rock music and static after they ask if they can put you on a "short" hold

The MacBook Pro is a good machine Much better than a Windows (I destroyed two HP's out of frustration) I would recommend the Pro, just avoid the Macbook Air I might have gotten a lemon but I am in the process of getting a refund or new machine with Apple If they approve of that, I will post that and give them kudos So stay tuned