State: Madhya Pradesh Product: Apple Repair Clear all filters (1 of 22 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

APPLE IPHONE 5C repair policies

I had purchased a 5C from an authorised store on November 16 2013. On 13th November 2014 my screen shattered resulting from mobile falling on the ground. When I went to Apple care service centre, they communicated that the shattering is not covered under service warranty. I offerred to pay for the replacement of screen. However they communciated that apple has no policy of repair of screen or replacement of shattered screen. I was asked to pay Rs.19000/- to get a new piece. thIS WAS shocking. A screen replacement which would have cost only 7-8 K in other companies products at the maximum , would however in apple result in a loss of 19 K for me. When I checked that their web site offers repair warranty of screen , I was told that this is only offerred in USA and not in India. Beware of these policies. APPLE takes an Indian customer for a ride. I hope Competition commission looks into thei trade practices and inquires about APPLE's policies.
Review
Service
Apple Repair
Cons
  • Apple
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
$19000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Apple Customer Service