State: Michigan City: Comstock Park Product: Apple Repair Clear all filters (1 of 22 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Apple in Comstock Park, Michigan - I Pad Screen

Brought my apple I-pad air 64GB to the apple store seeking service for an erratic screen. My grandson had cracked this screen 6 months previously. I brought it to a non apple repair store to have the screen replaced. Which was completed w/o incident. Recently it started acting erratic and my wife suggested I take it to the apple store. Had of course to make an appointment drove across town and was greeted in the usual flippant attitude and was told it would be a few minutes before they were ready to look at my problem. I was brought up to a desk where a superficial young man greeted me and inquired about my problem. He took one quick look at it and said it was a screen problem. I told him the history to which he abruptly pushed the I -Pad back at me and said he couldn't even send it in since it was just out of warranty and had previously been serviced at a non apple establishment. So I asked him my options at this point and was informed all he could do would be to sell me a new one. His self righteous demeanor was now very irritating! I'm thinking what are you friggin high? You honestly think I want to purchase anything more from your self serving money hungray greedy SOB. Your *** on my leg and telling me it's raining! Never again! Drove 40 miles one way to be treated like this??? Apple service is non existent! Steve Jobs would be embarrassed. Can you say Microsoft.........
applehater

I gave him Flippant attitude alright lol

You should know that when you take an Apple device to service with a non-Apple service provider it automatically voids your warranty and Apple has every right to refuse your device. I suggest taking it to whoever changed the screen as the issue might be their fault.

I think you're exaggerating your interaction with the guy at the store."Flippant" attitude? The one with the flippant attitude was you in case you didn't know what flippant meant. And do you know what "self-righteous" means?

The guy was being completely honest with you. It's not his fault that you voided your warranty.

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Apple Repair
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review